Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!!
  Hi!!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:51 am
Anyone planning to see Underworld: rise of the lycans?
I've saw the ads for it and I kinda think I will when it comes out (or if it's already out. XD)
If anyone saw the previous ones what did you think of it? The first one wasn't bad but the second one wasn't that great. But hopefully this one might be interesting...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:07 am
I've seen the first teo-they were alright. The newer one I think interests me more since they seem to focus on the Lycans more. Although I'll probably still wait for it to come on DVD or wait until its older and its moved to the $1 movie theater at the mall.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:37 am
I didn't like the first film. It was a bit too....eugh..not my style I guess. Kind of manufactured to me.
[and heck, this is coming form a girl who enjoyed Dracula 2000 - so I've done my crappy vampire films in my time wink ]

This appeals ot me even less. It's like a bad ott comic book. Plus I don't now why it's an 18 - it's too funny looking to be a serious slash-n'-die vamp film. *shrugs*

Still, Bill Nighy (can't spell) is Sonya's dad, and since he's one of the coolest dudes on Earth I guess teh film at least has that going for it :p  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:55 am
Wow! 1$ just to see a movie?! I've never heard of that before!  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:09 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
Wow! 1$ just to see a movie?! I've never heard of that before!

Only after the craze to see the film has gone...then I guess the newer theater that was built a couple years ago send them down to the old theater in the mall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:48 pm
$1?! That's what....50p?
wowza!

I have to pay about £4.50 - £5 to see a film, regardless of how popular it is - and that's with a student discount!

me wants your cinema 3nodding

Also our old crappy cinema is MORE expensive, not less -haha  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:03 pm
I looove the underworld movies. Since they've basically done the vampires' issues it's high time they've done a movie focusing more on the lycans' past. I can't wait to see it. Unfortuantly I won't be able to see it at the movies so I'll have to wait for it to play on tv -.-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:28 pm
I like it but like Moon Maiden said I can wait and buy the DVD.  

Andy _1134

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:42 pm
@Apiyo and Andy
Yeah. I've gotta wait for it to come out in DVD too... I doubt mom would want to see a action movie (she prefers comedy) and I always go with her and my sister only. I never went on my own before (or it being me and my sister alone). Even if I'm the one paying. XD

@DT
Yeah at the place I typically go to I think it's around 10.00 a ticket....

@Moon
Oh so that's why they're at the old mall? But at least it's not gone. That's not bad if you have nothing better to do and just feel like watching something at all for a cheaper price than renting itself. ^_^  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games