[IM LOG] Thona and Nona [Finished]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:22 pm
Thona flicked his tail as he moved around. Irritated, yet waiting for something he couldn't tell anyone else. He had gotten another cheetah pregnant. And was waiting for the arrival of the cubs. He hoped that they'd all be male, he'd take them all then. Though he wasn't sure which ones the female would allow him to take. It was probably best to take the ones who didn't look like him in any way.

He sighed. He hated the waiting game. More and more children he was bringing into this world, the more and more he could corrupt and make them useful to him. Even if one or two might not listen, the other's would. Right? Zoran, Obi, and Tokeldo did. As well as Thanos, though Thona still didn't know he didn't do a thing he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:49 pm
Nona had noticed the no good leader of the pride flicking his tail, and quite irritated. As she walked past him, she was unsure what had him in such a bad mood, but she could care less. The only real thing she cared for in this pride, was Nande, and helping care for all the cubs. Which most of them she actually knew how they came to be in this pride, but she never spoke a word of it to Nande. As she knew it would upset her, and she would deny it, as her image of Thona is so differnet from what he actually is.

"You, what has you in such a bad mood?" She spat out. Wondering how the no good b*****d would act towards her, and what he would say.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:55 pm
Thona stopped, looking at Nona. He glared at her. He wanted to attack her, but he was sure Nan wouldn't like that at all. "None of your business. Perhaps you should get back to your work, Nona, before something bad happens." He spoke. He knew that she wasn't stupid, knew that she knew a lot more then she should.

Though, everyone did, except Nan. Everyone knew of his affairs, his using females, his cub nappings, but Nan. So innocent, and too trusting of Thona, which he liked it so much more. If he was with someone like Nona, he'd have to only be with her or drama would fill every night. He didn't want that, he'd have ended up killing someone like that. Even if he didn't mean too.

He hated every moment of Nona being her. Having found Thona because of Thona's siblings. Who he tried to forget, but somehow it didn't work now that she was here. Oh, she was lucky he didn't rip her apart. But he couldn't. Nan liked her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:14 pm
Nona could easilly tell what Thona wanted to do, but since Nande had taken a liking to her Thona hadn't attacked. "You are wrong, it is my buisness." She said as she made her way a bit closer, pushing him at times. Just becuase she hated him so much, and the fact she was even related to him was worse. "It is always my business, when it invloves you. As what you do has a chance of hurting Nande, and I don't want that at all."

She was most important thing to Nona in this mind, with Thona as the least important. "I don't see what she likes about you, or even how you manage to keep all of us, even myself quiet about what you do." Though she truely did understand why she kept herself quiet.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:20 pm
Thona growled. This female truly knew nothing of Nan's and his relationship. "It's none of your business. Plus, Nan believes every word I say." He grinned at her. "No one can changed that fact." He spat at her with his words. She could try and tell Nan stuff, but she'd either lose their friend ship which would be excellent for Thona. Or Nan would get upset and forget a few moments later.

"Well, perhaps you should ask her how she sees me." he said not really interested in what Nona thought at all. "And it's simple. If you value your life, you'd keep your mouth shut." Oh, he pissed her off like no other. He wanted to rip that pretty little neck of her's out. But he just sat there, glaring at her. Letting her read his eyes. They spoke of many ways he'd enjoy ending her life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:32 pm
"I'd rather not, it might upset her. And you are lucky I do infact value my life, or I would have told by now." She said, as she sat down some distance away from him. Didn't want to be too close to him, for a few reasons. And tried to act as calm as possible, even though she was pissed off. Being near him always had that affect on her, for many, many reasons. "Might I ask you how many cubs you do have out there?" She questioned him.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:38 pm
Thona didn't want to answer that question, for he had not any real clue. "look around, and count yourself." He simply said. "Most of them are in the pride, after all." He spoke again. He heard rumors that Moray was also going to join the pride. Which was more of a headache. So many lives he had to threaten to keep one simple secret away from certain ears. Oh, sooner or later he'll have a few to help him in force this.

"I'm sure you can do the math, can't you?" He figured that Naya would have a big litter, he didn't know how, but it was just a feeling. Already with 10 kids, and now more coming. He couldn't help but be proud of what he made. His ego was raising quite fast lately. He Grinned at the female.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:47 pm
Curling her tail around herself, as she started to think for a moment. But then decided to not bother and try to counts all of the young ones in the pride, and the fact he said most meant that there were some not in the pride. Made it even harder to figure out hte actualy number of cubs he has. "You said most of them are in the pride, but how many are not in the pride?" She questioned. As she really wanted to know how many poor messed up cubs there will be out there.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:51 pm
He rolled his eyes. "It's best you didn't know that one. Might be too shocking for your little mind." He spoke with a smirk. His peridot green eyes focused on her, and nothing else. Oh, more thoughts of her death flowed threw his head. He could picture it now. Her screams filling the night air. He snapped back.

"It's a two digit number, and I'll let you figure out the rest to see how close you get." It was fun making other's guess. Plus, if he didn't add cubs in it, anyone passing by wouldn't know what they were talking about. "Now watch how you say things, other's could be listening."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:00 pm
"I'll pass on the guessing thing, it just might be too shocking. For all we know it could be some high number, and you don't even know about it." She said, letting a small laugh. "And I highly doubt anyone else is around this area, it's not the easiest to get to. But I suppose I can watch what I do say, never know when Nande will wander off and somehow find this place." She said, with a quick look around the area.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:06 pm
"Oh, I keep track of all my children." He spoke honestly. He did, but he couldn't keep track of when or if his children breed. He wasn't even sure if hybrids could breed. He heard they couldn't, or had a low chance in it. But couldn't be sure until he tried to force his kids to do the deed to see if it was true or not.

He wasn't even sure if Nan knew most places in the pride. She hardly moved from the area she was use to. Probably best, because she'd end up getting lost. "I'm not worried about Nan." Perhaps he was a little. Just in case. But there were a few of the cubs around here who had no idea about him being his father. Then other's there was no way they couldn't know.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:23 pm
"Really now? Must be hard, with howm any there probably are. And as for Nan, I do worry about her! Who knows what kinds of dangerous situations she can get into!" Nona has seen Nan get stuck many times, and do so many things that she couldn't help to not worry about her more. Not only did sheh ave to worry about Nan finding about Thona's kids, she had to worry about Nan in general. It's was a miracle how a lion like her could have lasted this long, beforem eeting Thona.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:27 pm
Thona rolled his eyes. "Nan is safe here, and you should know that more then anyone. No one would lay a finger on her. "Apart from himself, but he was the only one who could. Anyone else he'd kill for even trying to touch her in any wrong way. Or even trying to seduce her. Nande was the only female Thona could ever care for.

Thona had forgotten what it was like not being around Nan. Life before her was no life at all, or at least he didn't think of it until Nona came. Being the daughter of one of his siblings, or at least that's what she said.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:00 pm
Nona adjusted her self some, the put her attention right back to Thona. "True she's safe here from attackers. But not exactly from herself, i've had to help her many times now. As she constantly gets herself stuck in bushes, and such." Which was sadly true, and was one of the reasons why she spent most of the time by Nan's side. But here he was now not by her side, but near Thona of all the prider members.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:02 pm
Thona was annoyed with this conversation already. He flicked his tail rolled his eyes. "I'm done with this. You can go watch Nan to make sure she doesn't hurt herself." he spat at her and started to walk away. He watched her from a far, and knew she was fine, but he didn't want to admit that she could hurt herself the times when he left the pride. He vanished from Nona's view and growled to himself and continued to walk.

End  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff