hey!
  hi!!
View Results

Fate-J

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:12 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
@Moonlight
thats right!! sometimes the eng lyrics that pops out of nowhere in between the chi/korean/jap songs are so abstract!! it makes no sense at all seriously... some are just plain hilarious biggrin i cant think of one now, if i do ill post it up here biggrin and YES! i like jay chou(: do you listen to his songs too?

lol!! Yay!! Someone else who agrees!! I guess other languages would consider it cool to do that but sometimes it just doens't make sense (they ARE hilarious at times.). I really think that having a proof read english speaker would make it sound better. XD
I love jay chou!! I also listen to other chinese singers but he's one of my favs. ^^ *huggles* Another jay chou fan!!!!

PS: Mixing another language in your language songs sometimes sounds cool. Like one of Jay's songs called Si Mian Chu Ge. I liked the korean part a lot. heart Sounded so cool especially when it done and goes back to chinese again with jay.

YAY!! who else do you like, the chinese singers/ bands?
and i agree, SOMETIMES, tho its really hard to make it sound nice and make sense at the same time(: since i dont understand korean im not one to judge sweatdrop but it does sound nice and flow nicely(:
have you also heard his latest album? the mo jie zuo?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:36 pm
0Doidle0
Moonlight_HuangHou
Fate-J
@Moonlight
thats right!! sometimes the eng lyrics that pops out of nowhere in between the chi/korean/jap songs are so abstract!! it makes no sense at all seriously... some are just plain hilarious biggrin i cant think of one now, if i do ill post it up here biggrin and YES! i like jay chou(: do you listen to his songs too?
lol!! Yay!! Someone else who agrees!! I guess other languages would consider it cool to do that but sometimes it just doens't make sense (they ARE hilarious at times.). I really think that having a proof read english speaker would make it sound better. XD
I love jay chou!! I also listen to other chinese singers but he's one of my favs. ^^ *huggles* Another jay chou fan!!!!

PS: Mixing another language in your language songs sometimes sounds cool. Like one of Jay's songs called Si Mian Chu Ge. I liked the korean part a lot. heart Sounded so cool especially when it done and goes back to chinese again with jay.

And sometimes they just don't know how to say the words in english and you can't understand them.

yeah, the only jap song i actually listened to and enjoyed (filth in the beauty by the gazette), i thought they were speaking japanese...until i ran into the lyrics.
They were actually speaking english throughout a good part of it, and not only did it not sound like he was speaking english, but the words made no sense at all.

For example this is the refrain :
my mind no reaching forth
(wahh)
no wasting and messiness that's missing
wahh (band)
jika? show desperate feels each other(itself)
wahh (band)
you can't play selfishness itself
wahh (band)
temptation on sexual disgrace (band screaming: arghhh)

i got that from a website...i love how the guy writes the band's screams as argh...lol what are they, pirates?  

Shondell6
Vice Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas