Reply ~ Main Forum ~
The Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:29 am
I don't drink coffee either. If I go to a coffee shop, like Starbucks, which is the first one that comes to mind, or wherever, I try their hot chocolate or just get black tea. I'm not sure what kind of coffee I'd have if I drank it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 am
coffee= wahmbulance burning_eyes
black Tea= heart heart  

Night_Blooming_Jasmine

We Have A Winnar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:10 pm
I don't drink much coffee, but most coffeehouses have tea.
I generally order a chai latte, I may add a small bit of sugar, but it's usually sweetened enough...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:42 pm
Alright, true coffee drinkers, prepare to laugh at me.
A mocha made with vanilla coffee and much more cocoa then coffee, probably more milk then actual coffee when you get down to it, with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a nice big tower of whipped cream at the top.
I make myself that all the time. It's not really coffee at that point, is a kind of liquid candy with a little extra caffeine.

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

trampyre

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:08 am
Sir Vincent
This soup tastes like chalk!

This chalk tastes like soup!

I like a wide variety of coffees and espresso-based drinks.

Sometimes I like soy lattes, with cinnamon and raw cane sugar. Sometimes soy cappucinos. Sometimes soy mochas, or peppermint mochas made with rice milk and an extra shot of espresso. sometimes plain old espresso. sometimes americano, with raw cane sugar and soy milk. sometimes americano black. I really do like my coffee! Too bad I can't have it as often as I'd like.

It depends on my mood, and what I'm having to eat with the coffee.

There's this great blend I can get from a local cafe (it's a franchise, but whatever), called Noisette (medium roast, mildly hazelnut flavoured). If I brew it in just the right proportions, it's divine.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:42 pm
Type: Cappuchino (or however you spell it, I could really care less....grammer nazis.... although, I can be like that at times)
Size: depends, usually just don't say
Topping(s): simple. 10-20 packs of sugar, and 1-3 french vanilla cream.

Otherwise, I can appreciate black coffee. But usually, I put tons and tons of sugar in it.... which interestingly as needed seems to have no effect on me.  

Angel of the End

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces