Confusion (Ya/Yu/Het) OOC Needs 1b/1g

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruishino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:30 pm

User Image
Everyone knows that high school is rough. Four years of your life that feel like an eternity for some and a couple days to others. These are the days that determine the rest of peoples lives. They should be simple and easy to handle, though that is not the case. Especially when you throw in six teens that have to deal with their sexualities. Question everything that they have known to be true and fight for the ones that they love the most. Could life be any more challenging?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rosewood is an exclusive private high school that only accepts those with the best brains and talent. They make noo mistakes when they pick their students. In one small town there were three people chosen, Uninterested, Frustrated, and Secretive. Frustrated has secretly been in love with Uninterested for many years and is finally getting the courage to ask her out. Uninterested has no idea about how Frustrated feels and does not feel the same way back. Uninterested when back in her old school had no boyfriends and appeared to be a lesbian to many, though now that she is in the Rosewood she is attracted to the boy, Confused. Confused has a boyfriend, Insistant. Insistant is deeply in love with Confused and would hate to lose him, though Confused as found that he is attracted to the new girl, Unintersted, though he is sure that he himself is gay. Secretive is the new boy to Rosewood and is a closet gay. He refuses to admit it, though he is crushing on both Confused and Insistant. Because he does not want his secret to come out though he is allowing rumors to go by that say that he and Misquided have a relationship. Misquided though, has no feelings whatesoever for Secretive and hates him for the lies that he is spreading. Secretive is also a closet lesbian and finds herself to be attracted to Frustrated.
User Image
Frustrated loves Uninterested
Insistent loves Confused
Misguided loves Frustrated

Secretive likes Confused
Secretive likes Insistent
Confused likes Uninterested
Uninterested likes Confused

Insistent hates Uninterested
Misguided hates Secretive
Frustrated hates Confused

RP idea inspired by VirulentStrawberry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:32 pm
[size=9]In the mirror I look like [imgleft](Character appearance - anime - place url here)[/imgleft]
They call me [b][color=postingcolor](Character Name)[/color][/b].
I am [b][color=postingcolor](Age)[/color][/b] years old.
This is my story:
(Your characters biography here - one paragraph)
This is who I am:
(Your characters personality here - one paragraph)
I like:
I hate:
I also [b][color=postingcolor](Other information)[/color][/b]
I am [b][color=postingcolor](Frustrated, Insistant, Etc)[/color][/b]
I am controlled by [b][color=postingcolor](Gaia name)[/color][/b][/size]

Haruishino

Haruishino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:35 pm
BOYS

Confused
Open/Reserved/Taken
In the mirror I look like User Image
They call me Christian Donahue.
I am years old.
This is my story:
Christian is has been attending Rosewood Academy for a while now and has met many interesting people. His current boyfriend, Insistant, has kept him company almost from the beginning. Though in the last couple months Christian has begun to get bored with his boyfriend. He is no longer as interesting as he was in the beginning. Recently he has noticed a couple new people entering the school. Two girls and a boy. Despite believing that he is gay he is oddly finding himself attracted to the new girl, Uninterested. Because of this he is questioning everything that he once believed to be true about himself.
This is who I am:
Christian is a kind person at heart, though he tends to showoff a lot, especially in front of his boyfriend and other people that he finds himself attracted to. He works hard in his classes and usually gets As as long as nothing is distracting him. He loves sports and will usually be found after school playing on one of the teams, depending on the season he will play soccer, fencing, or tennis. If there is no specific sport for him to play he may be at the pool or in his room reading or listening to music.
I like:
1. Music (Rock)
2. Skateboarding
3. Sports
4. Chocolate
5. Showing off
I hate:
1. Losing
2. Confusion
3. Fighting
4. Distractions
5. Rude people
I also Have a fear of spiders
I am Confused
I am controlled by Haruishino

Insistant
Open/Reserved/Taken
They call me Lucas Makohoro.
I am 17 years old.
This is my story:
Lucas was always getting bullied in school and he acted like it was fine. Lucas' parents would worry about him, sent him to therapy, but nothing ever worked. He, Lucas, then met a boy who made him happier then the world, making him feel like nothing could ever harm him. Lucas then was able to feel like living once more, nothing to fear.
This is who I am:
Shy when one first meets him, but loving once one knows him. He loves one person and one person only. Lucas is smart, always working and trying to be the best. He loved it. The flaws he has is that he is bi-polar at times, but he tries to hide it.
I like:
1. Christian Donahue (Confused)
2. Anime
3. Writing
4. Drawing
5. Basketball
I hate:
1. (Uninterested)
2. People close to him in pain
3. Heartbreak
4. Failing
5. Whores. Male AND female
I also Lucas loves music and plays the guitar.
I am Insistant
I am controlled by XxLoveisBloodxX

Secretive
Open/Reserved/Taken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:37 pm
Girls

Uninterested
Open/Reserved/Taken
They call me Seraphine Courtois-Fuse.
I am 17 years old.
This is my story:
Seraphine is half-French and half-Japanese, and she loves both cultures. She lives with her parents and her younger brother and sister, the twins. She's just moved to Rosewood Academy and is less eager to be there than her parents expect she would be. Once she moved there, the rumors that she was a lesbian vanished as she found herself falling for the dashing but confused Christian Donahue. She is a hardworker, and she will get what she's looking for at the Academy. She is also quadrilingual, as she can speak English, French, Japanese and Italian.
This is who I am:
Gracious, polite and poised, although I have a tendency towards aloofness and ignoring most things. To my close friends, I am sweet and fiercely loyal. I would do anything for those I love. As for my enemies, I will be as civil as possible unless they cross the boundary, at which time my violent demons will be unleashed upon them at full blast.
I like:
1. Music
2. Literature and Writing
3. The Moon
4. Sweets (including Christian Donahue aka Confused)
5. Elegant Gothic Lolita
I hate:
1. Whores (males and females)
2. Animal Abusers
3. Poseurs/ Fakes/ Copycats
4. Neanderthals/ Meatheads
5. Pain (especially emotional or caused by sharp objects or bad music)
I also have a tortoiseshell kitty named Terese. I sing, write music and play the piano. My parents are trying to get me to play the violin.
I am Uninterested
I am controlled by xomorbida_b_weirxo

Frustrated
Open/Reserved/Taken
They call me Raven Kionam.
I am 17 years old.
This is my story:
I grew up with only my mother around. I never knew my father and didn't really care. I've had a few father figures in my life, mainly my mom's best friend Matt who told me that it was okay to be who I was. He was the one that helped me come out as a lesbian. My mom wasn't to shocked. It didn't get that at all but she explained that she kind of found it coming when her daughter didn't talk about guys like a normal girl her age. How was I supposed to know. Soon afterwards I found out I had a huge crush on a girl named Seraphine and now I don't want to give up on it. I want Seraphine to like me. Now I am going to Rosewood High with her.
This is who I am:
I tend to be a bit standoffish at first. I kind of like to assess things first. That is why it has taken so long to try to ask out Seraphine. But after that first stage you either get one of the three. One is I am a loyal and funny loving friend. You could ask for anyone better. The next is I really don't like you but I don't hate you either. I am civil to you as long as you don't piss me off. The last is when you piss me off. It is kind of hard to piss me off but it can be done. This is a state you don't want me in. I get very angry and love to yell a lot but I will back up my screaming with fighting if I have to. If I'm not angry with you then I probably will just walk past you as if you don't exist.
I like:
1. Chocolate
2. Women (Seraphine)
3. Music
4. Reading/Writing
5. Dancing
I hate:
1. Haters/ a** Holes
2. Sports
3. Rejection
4. Most Rap
5. Closed Minded People
I also I play the cello and have been since I have been eight. I love it a lot. I have also been taking different dancing classes since I have been about 13. My favorite it ballet.
I am Frustrated
I am controlled by The Happy Vampire

Misguided
Open/Reserved/Taken

Haruishino

Haruishino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:40 pm
wahmbulance RULES wahmbulance

1. Follow Gaia ToS
2. Follow Guild Rules
3. Basic rules, no flaming, no spamming, no cybering, etc
4. PM me your profiles
5. Title them Confusion
6. I am king over this RP though I allow the higher beings control as well
7. Please no one liners..if you post one oneliner you are instantly. If you can't think of anything then donn't post and wait til inspiration comes. If it takes too long PM me and anyone that you are in direct contact in the Rp with your reason.
8. Have fun..no seriously..don't ruin it for everyone by being miserable here...
9. Keep OOC to a minimum

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:42 pm
wahmbulance Anyone may post here who wishes. You can give your opinion or you can reserve a spot. After you have been accepted you may use this to discuss with others how you wish to proceed. wahmbulance  

Haruishino

Role Plays --- OOC --- All.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff