Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Please take this quick phone survey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 pm
Took this from another site. Source: http://www.learnaboutguns.com/2008/11/30/reminder-please-take-the-gun-ban-phone-poll/#more-969

"The ISRA has posted an urgent alert: ” In order to justify passage of gun control ordinances designed to close all gun shops and ban and confiscate most guns owned by citizens of the county, the Cook County Board is conducting a telephone poll where callers can vote for or against the gun control ordinances

Please take this quick 1 minute phone survey to protect your gun rights.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A RESIDENT OF COOK COUNTY TO VOTE!

“1. Call 1-312 -603-6400 and select Option #1 when prompted. At the next prompt, select Option #1 again. Then, when prompted to vote on the gun control ordinance, press #2.

2. You should also forward this alert on to all your gun owning friends and have them vote too.

3. You should also post this alert to any and all Internet bulletin boards or blogs to which you belong.”

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A RESIDENT OF COOK COUNTY TO VOTE!

After you take this phone survey, please take further action to protect gun rights."

I took the survey. Doesn't even take a minute and a half, though I don't believe it's a free call.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:37 pm
I'm torn between my duty to protect the RKBA, and my stern belief that people should have the right to vote on it whether I like it or not.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:37 pm
Fresnel
I'm torn between my duty to protect the RKBA, and my stern belief that people should have the right to vote on it whether I like it or not.

RKBA lets us keep that right to vote. Without one, we wouldn't have the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:48 pm
ArmasTermin
Fresnel

RKBA lets us keep that right to vote. Without one, we wouldn't have the other.
Which is pointless if I sacrifice the right to vote for RKBA. It's a vicious circle.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:41 am
I voted no.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:59 pm
This may be my paranoia, but this is a brilliant scheme to get money.

This way they're getting all the antis going, "lul" and dialing in and they get all of us going, "Uh, no ******** way." with or without the flavoring of words and voting no.

So, I just have to start up a 1-800 number and spam it on message boards saying that I'm against this or that which is a hot debate and pick up the phones and make farting noises when connected.

I really hope this is just a scheme, but then again it's probably real.  

OberFeldwebel

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff