Reply Chatterbox/Humor
:stare:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:07 am
Yeah, I don't think I can put this annoyance into words.

Well I was taking a shower this morning and my mother started the washer.
After finishing, well, waiting for the scalding hot water to stop coming out and the ice cold water to start, I rinsed off my hair which I had just put shampoo in before it turned ******** hot.

Anyway, I got out, finished up in the bathroom and left the room.
So I went and reminded her about not ******** using the god damn washer when I'm in the shower.
Really, I don't ******** flush when someone's in the shower and I surely wouldn't start the ******** washer.

Anyway, she tells me that SHE didn't start the washer.
Oh, really, I didn't ******** know that we had a ghost that LOVES doing our ******** laundry.
I wonder if the ghost can dry clean my coat and fix the ******** stitches on it as well, my button is a bit loose.

She snapped back about my apparent attitude but how would feel about taking a shower and suddenly scalding ******** hot water sprays in your face and if your eye lids were any thinner and had slow reflexes your corneas would surely have boiled?
Happy? Ecstatic?

Apparently I should have been one of those if not both, she got pissed and asked if I had broken anything when I threw something.
... I opened the dryer to see if any of my pants were in there and shut the door, and there's no quiet way of doing that on this dryer.

stare

And this new dog still likes to lick my rifles.
Just a few minutes ago she came up and licked the scope and as I was typing this she came up again and started sniffing the receiver.

Normally I'd think it was cute but I'm pissed the ******** off right now.

First thing I taught her was, 'leave it'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:52 am
My house does that randomly. It can be really annoying. Most times it only goes hot for about fifteen seconds, and then any time from immediately to five minutes later it goes ice cold for thirty seconds. I have no idea at all what causes it. It happens about every other time I shower, whether anybody else is home or not. I can't think of anything automatic in the house that would fluctuate the hot water, though I could think of a couple things that would draw a small amount of cold water (like the ice maker in the freezer).

But here, fluffy cuteness to cheer you up.

User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:20 pm
Fresnel
My house does that randomly. It can be really annoying. Most times it only goes hot for about fifteen seconds, and then any time from immediately to five minutes later it goes ice cold for thirty seconds. I have no idea at all what causes it. It happens about every other time I shower, whether anybody else is home or not. I can't think of anything automatic in the house that would fluctuate the hot water, though I could think of a couple things that would draw a small amount of cold water (like the ice maker in the freezer).

User Image

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I just have to love almost every dog that I see. Especailly ones like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:11 pm
Man of the Demoneye
Fresnel

User Image

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I just have to love almost every dog that I see. Especailly ones like that.

Here's the exception.

But awww, cute golden puppy!

Yeah, I think your water heater sucks and that's what's causing the problem.
Whether it's a mechanical failure or a design flaw I can't really tell.
I can't remember which ones suck, the electric or the gas ones.
There's different types, I think the ones that are bad with the cold to hot alteration are the crappy 'energy saver' ones.
I think they thought of how to save energy and took action before they could find a way to make it work properly that wont give the user third degree burns on their face and frost bitten balls, or in the female case, nipples.  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:46 pm
If that ghost does exist then could you talk him into dry cleaning my tuxedo before my next choir performance?

Sorry man I hate when that s**t happens. In my old house we had a toilet that leaked so it would randomly suck up all the cold water. I learned to get the ******** out of the water when the pressure suddenly dropped.

@ the brain dead dog is this a dog you like? If not then a weapon could "acidentally" discharge when the dog was getting too nosey.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:38 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
If that ghost does exist then could you talk him into dry cleaning my tuxedo before my next choir performance?

Sorry man I hate when that s**t happens. In my old house we had a toilet that leaked so it would randomly suck up all the cold water. I learned to get the ******** out of the water when the pressure suddenly dropped.

@ the brain dead dog is this a dog you like? If not then a weapon could "acidentally" discharge when the dog was getting too nosey.
Dear god, rommel :V  

Krilliad

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:47 am
Nah, I don't like that dog.

I was just showing the exclusion to the "I just have to love almost every dog that I see" reply by Demoneye.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:46 am
Well then an "accident" including your moms boyfriends gun would just be "tragic" now wouldn't it?  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:28 pm
Love is a cute and fluffy companion...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:15 pm
Freak_090
Love is a cute and fluffy companion...
User Image

Awwww!

So cute...
must...
keep...
head from...
exploding...

AHHHHHHH!!!! *explode*  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm
Just keep these pics away from the guild furfag...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:42 pm
That reminded me that I saw the most adorable golden Welsh Corgi yesterday. Damn near had to keep from running the person walking it over with my car to kidnap it!

So cute!  

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:26 am
Floyd
That reminded me that I saw the most adorable golden Welsh Corgi yesterday. Damn near had to keep from running the person walking it over with my car to kidnap it!

So cute!

Welsh Corgis are so awesome.

... if I got all of the dogs that I liked, I'd need a kennel license.
And fencing the property would be a good idea too.
Not too high to keep the deer out but high enough to keep the dogs ********, yeah I'd need a good job too. Vet bills out the a**.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games