Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conflicted

Back to Guilds

A place where every one belongs and every one can have different, conflicting opinions. 

Tags: Help, Everybody, Roleplaying, Writing, Games 

Reply .:Conflicted:.
Chronicles of the Virtual Fox -NO COMMENTS HERE!-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Admiral Derp
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:40 pm
Chronicles of the Virtual Fox 1 (Part 1)

Today my little bunnies, I have decided to tell you a magical tale about foxes, reproduction and murder.

Interested?

I thought so.

The whole story started when I was playing an ace little game called Sim Animals. In the game, you unlock animals by making one section of the forest a happy little place and then moving to the next area. I unlocked the Old Orcard, an abandoned farm that came with a fox.

The animals in the game all come with names, and my foxes name was... Axel. I s**t you not. he came with the name was Axel. That's when I got this idea in my head that I should go find Axel a girl fox so that they could have babies and I would name her... Roxas.

All I had to do was find a fox, re-name her Roxas and take her back to Axel. Simple, right?

WRONG.

I traveled far and wide to find a lady fox, but to no avail. I soon beat the part of the game where you have to unlock all those areas and still had not found a Roxas for my Axel. In fact, I never even found another fox. I found myself getting so wrapped up in helping my wolves thrivew in the deepest grove in the forest that I eventually forgot all about my fox quest. I figured that Axel would be the only fox I would ever see in the game and gave up looking for another one.

I got to the point where I got an award for being so good with wolves and yet another for making the little grove they lived in that 100% happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:44 pm
Chronicles of a Virtual Fox 1 (Part 2)

That's when I saw her; a vibrant red fox that had wandered into the area with all my wolves. She was sniffing around the blackberry bushes looking for anything that had fallen off of the bush. I quickly put all my wolves away in my backpack so that the poor thing couldn't get eaten and eventually befriended her and she let me take her back to Axel in my backpack. (That is, of course, after I named her Roxas.)

I put all my wolves back in their home and headed off to the Old Orchard to introduce them to each other. They got along fabulously, and the next thing I knew they had 2 children; Roxel and Roxanne. The whole familly lived in peace and harmony until the bear came.

His name was Branson. He was and ugly black brute with an appetite for blood.

Fox blood.

I knew I had to befriend him and get him out of there, but to do that I would have to relocate my foxes to a different location. I quickly found and put the Roxas, Roxel and Roxanne, but I couldn't find Axel anywhere. I looked around desperately, but I was too late. I saw the fatal message on the side of the screen paired with ominous music; "Axel is fighting". I sat there in horror when the message "Axel has been eaten" came up and I saw the Bronson licking his lips in delight.

I put the Wii remote down and paused the game. Axel, my first fox, the first animal I had truly fallen in love with in the game had died. No longer would he be there in the orcahrd anoungst the cherry trees to brighten the place up with joy his mischevious ways brought me. His many, many friends, including an old owl named Hozman and a plucky doe named Abeline, and his little family ever get to see him again.

He was truly, undeniabley dead and gone.

After I tok a moment to mourn his loss, I then proceeded to beat the living s**t out of bronson. I threw him into rivers, smashed him into trees, and every time he tried to get something to eat I would react by giving him a good toss across the garden so that he eventually was so hungry and hurt by my rash behaviour that he left the forst for good; it was finally safe to realease my fox family.

They went about their normal lives without Axel, and all soon went back to 'normal'. The garden was obviously less lively then before and seemed alot less coulourful, but none of the animals really seemed to mind.

A few months passed in the game and Roxel and Roxanne grew up and Roxas, Hozman and Abeline all died of old age. The three close friends were reunited in virtal animal heaven, and Axel was finally reunited with his friends from his time amoung the living.

END OF PART 1

Admiral Derp
Crew

Admiral Derp
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:46 pm
Preview for Part 2

This is where Axel and Roxas' story ends, though I can almost guarantee there will be a sequel coming soon about the life and times of Roxel and Roxanne. What is in store for the young foxes? Will they lead a boring life in the Old Orcard where there were born or will they find their way into the notorious Danger Woods? Stay tuned to find out!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:17 pm
Okay, scratch the thing about the part 2 for this. Its over. There's not going to be another Fox story. Why? Because 1.) Nobody ever actually read the first one, 2.) Its really stupid, and 3.) It really sucks and I hate it.

Yeah. NO MORE FOXES FOR U! >:U  

Admiral Derp
Crew

.:Conflicted:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas