Reply Fable 2
Your spouse will LOVE living in the castle! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Castle Fairfax?
  Bought it-- will not move family
  Bought it-- moved in... Everything is fine!
  Bought it-- moved in... Big mistake!!
  I didn't buy the castle.
View Results

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 pm
I'd rather lose my family to a glitch than what happened to me. Here I am, questing, saving Albion, making the economy flourish and generally making the world a better place, right? Life was great, my hero had wealth, a loving wife, an arm full of kids, a mansion in Bloodstone...how is he rewarded for this? Two imbeciles decide to read a certain book (AGAIN!!) and then a banshee appears in the town where my family lives and murders them! She may have been a prostitute but she was still my wife cry  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:15 am
DOMOxKUN
I'd rather lose my family to a glitch than what happened to me. Here I am, questing, saving Albion, making the economy flourish and generally making the world a better place, right? Life was great, my hero had wealth, a loving wife, an arm full of kids, a mansion in Bloodstone...how is he rewarded for this? Two imbeciles decide to read a certain book (AGAIN!!) and then a banshee appears in the town where my family lives and murders them! She may have been a prostitute but she was still my wife cry

ok never happend to me. btw do u have to pay the blackmailers?  

Lord Humble

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:42 pm
If you've been taking good care of your spouse then not paying the blackmailer's fee will put quit a dent in the marriage but there's still a chance to get the relationship back in order.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 am
i lived in Oakfield and when i got out of a cave my husband was out there and so were a bunch of hobbes and they ate him and was had a gift icon above his head, i tried to protect him but to no avail.  

LadyBryon

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items