Reply Zombies. Seriously.
Hey guys? I done it again! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My best zombie tale so far?
  Misery, Missouri (Worst pun ever!)
  Running North (Only put up one chapter...)
  Stumbler Sickness (That'd be this one)
View Results

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:27 am
Fresnel
Decent chunk of spelling errors in these last two, but MS Word would catch most. It'd miss "So now that?", though... I'm guessing that was supposed to be 'what', not 'that'.

Also, if there's snow on the ground all the time, how are these zombies not all dropping dead of hypothermia?

Yeah, I probably didn't get to read through those two yet, and I worked on them in Wordpad, which has no spellcheck. So things slip through.

Also, zombies don't get hypothermia because zombies are zombies. I don't have to try that hard to be realistic.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:26 pm
ArmasTermin
Fresnel
Decent chunk of spelling errors in these last two, but MS Word would catch most. It'd miss "So now that?", though... I'm guessing that was supposed to be 'what', not 'that'.

Also, if there's snow on the ground all the time, how are these zombies not all dropping dead of hypothermia?

Yeah, I probably didn't get to read through those two yet, and I worked on them in Wordpad, which has no spellcheck. So things slip through.

Also, zombies don't get hypothermia because zombies are zombies. I don't have to try that hard to be realistic.
I figured you just hadn't spellchecked it yet, so I didn't bother to list every single one.

xd Fair enough. I just figured that since they're alive, well...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Zombies. Seriously.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out