My cousine likes to suck blood... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  Find a way to satisfy his cravings.
  Lock the hamster up! He's nuts!
  The energy idea, that's yet to be determined... Yeah, do that.
  Avoid him. He'll pounce you... Like a tiger. And suck your blood! Rwar!
  Other... Something else... Just not that... Give me a minute...
View Results

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:45 pm
Jameta
If its help you can give without possible repurcusions, that's fine. Just... no blood.

Unless you want to go out and by him some raw groundbeef. Just make sure its not from Canada. wink

And I'm able to say the Canada thing because I live in the state that got that cow. stressed

Hey, our beef is clean now! And I recall the US having a mad cow scare of their own. blaugh

But seriously, Jameta has a very good point. Blood relationships are very moot at this point in time, especially if you could be endangered from offering aid. Yes, it's good to help people, but not if you're going to get hurt doing it. That "Harm ye none" part also applies to yourself; by endangering yourself, you're only going to make matters worse.

If anything, having experienced a psi vampire or leech before, offer your advice. Heck, help them write and research whatever they need to get it off of them. Just don't get caught up in the mix by giving your blood.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:37 pm
Ahh, I was jus' joshin', Gypsy. Canada is one of my top picks in countries. heart

Seeing if he wants the information would be a test to see if he genuinely wants to solve the problem or wants to have a quick-fix.  

Jameta
Captain

Akasha_wp

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:14 pm
I'm a vegetarian... No way am i gonna touch any heart... I don't care if it came from Loompa land. >.<"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:25 pm
Akasha_wp
I'm a vegetarian... No way am i gonna touch any heart... I don't care if it came from Loompa land. >.<"

Yeah! Vegetarians rule surprised (You KNOW vegetarianism and Paganism so hand-in-hand blaugh )  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:35 pm
Atma311
Akasha_wp

Yeah! Vegetarians rule surprised (You KNOW vegetarianism and Paganism so hand-in-hand blaugh )
For some. I personally, love my bacon.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:27 pm
You're eating away at... that cute pig that talks... BABE, that's it... What he do, again?

Akasha_wp

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:04 pm
Eh, I prefer to eat meat that has been raised well and cared for. None of this big coporation junk; my family tries as much as possible to buy from small farmers who really care about their animals and produce. Natural meat is much better than Franken-meat.

If I had my way, every person that wanted to be a Vegetarian or Vegan because of animal treatment would be a part of an association that has qualified training to bust farms and farmers than neglect their animals. I'm tired of hearing a lot of bitching and not seeing any major action. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:03 pm
I myself love blood. Not sure why, exactly.. But I love the taste of it, I think its beautiful. Blood is life, what isn't to like about it?  

taxicab messiah

ketrovin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:56 pm
QueenCrystal
First off, You cant get "energy" from blood, Because it goes directly to your stomach, and mostlikely, all it'd get you is throwing up/ sick. Your cousin might mean energy as in...Like the "kick" he needs for excitement or something. I dont think your cousin has a mental illness but I think they're just thinking into the blood thing the wrong why.

Why dont you ask him HOW much does he drink, (a quart, table spoon full...etc.) Because there is no way a human can drink blood like he brags about it and not be sick.

Now if he was a vamp, he wouldnt brag like that about needing it for energy, now thats a whole different story, but hes not a vamp. He does the energy thing like on "impluse" Like example, Clepto's steal on impluse, even if they're rich they steal, cause its on impluse.

that depends a lot on WHat he is... he just might be awkaening to being an incubus, or perhaps a vampiroform of some sort.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:58 pm
Atma311
Akasha_wp

druidism and veggetarinaism

aminaism and vegetarinaism.

but not gerneal paganism  

ketrovin

Diabolicael

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:29 am
taxicab messiah
I myself love blood. Not sure why, exactly.. But I love the taste of it, I think its beautiful. Blood is life, what isn't to like about it?

heart im with you pinky. just... not when its cold. ick.

vegetarians.... every time i hear someone say they are a vegetarian, i feel the need to wonder... why? and please don't tell me its becuase "its a living thing" and thats why you wont eat it.. cause thats kookoo talk. now, people who feel its unhealthy, or people who dont like the way animals are treated, them i can stand. to a point.

..... sorry, im still angry at my aunt for feeding everyone soy-lasagna and lying that it had meat in it. my brother was sick for three days. makes me wanna slap her.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff