Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:20 pm
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock
I also think that all weapons captured from enemy hands should be shipped back to the US, studied, and any that have no historical value, be melted to be used as metal for more guns, or somehow reused.

gonk

Noooooooooooo!!!!

Stimulate the economy!
Take the guns from the enemies, check them out and make sure they're safe then ship them back and sell them to the people!
Make Class III licensing less of an elitist deal and throw that $200 tax out the ******** window, no reason why it should be that high.

Hell, if they want to pay so much, they can ship an enemy tank home!

I heard stories about the soldiers blowing up old T-34s that were sold to the Afghanis or the Iraqis, one of the two.

One of the guys I know, his friend unearthed a crate of MG-42s with German Army paperwork from WW2, they had to run them over with a tank.

And that's the thing, they would never allow it. They'd just destroy them anyway, they should just salvage what they can. It's already next to impossible to get an automatic weapon without s**t tons of money, and skipping rope of red tape. And those are the perfectly legal and registered ones. There's like 5 automatic guns in the US, they just keep selling them.

There are some post 86 dealer's samples you can 'buy'. But you're just leasing them till you die or give up your license, then you have to give the gun back to the BATF.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:21 pm
Inquisitor Brock
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock
I also think that all weapons captured from enemy hands should be shipped back to the US, studied, and any that have no historical value, be melted to be used as metal for more guns, or somehow reused.

gonk

Noooooooooooo!!!!

Stimulate the economy!
Take the guns from the enemies, check them out and make sure they're safe then ship them back and sell them to the people!
Make Class III licensing less of an elitist deal and throw that $200 tax out the ******** window, no reason why it should be that high.

I heard stories about the soldiers blowing up old T-34s that were sold to the Afghanis or the Iraqis, one of the two.

One of the guys I know, his friend unearthed a crate of MG-42s with German Army paperwork from WW2, they had to run them over with a tank.

And that's the thing, they would never allow it. They'd just destroy them anyway, they should just salvage what they can. It's already next to impossible to get an automatic weapon without s**t tons of money, and skipping rope of red tape. And those are the perfectly legal and registered ones. There's like 5 automatic guns in the US, they just keep selling them.

There are some post 86 dealer's samples you can 'buy'. But you're just leasing them till you die or give up your license, then you have to give the gun back to the BATF.

... crying

If collectors ran our country, things would be a lot better off.

But then maybe not, they'd get first dibs on everything.
But I guess it would be better than beautiful German engineering being crushed by some mass produced current ******** s**t.
Or thrown into a smelter because some ******** head can't mourn the right way.
Yeah, I'm attacking you you Brady ********.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:16 pm
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock

gonk

Noooooooooooo!!!!

Stimulate the economy!

I get the impression that most enemy tanks we capture have already been shot to ******** in combat by an Abrams. Of course, I have nothing to back that up with, sooo...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:20 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Inquisitor Brock

gonk

Noooooooooooo!!!!

Stimulate the economy!

I get the impression that most enemy tanks we capture have already been shot to ******** in combat by an Abrams. Of course, I have nothing to back that up with, sooo...

The story went that they were abandoned, didn't say anything about them being perforated by an Abrams  

OberFeldwebel

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces