Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enter the forest?
  Yes, I am a loyal clan member.
  Yep, I'ma gunna git me some Neko!
  No, I am a vicious townsperson.
  I'm busy fighting the monster at the moment...
View Results

XxRosette_of_BizenghastxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Have you ever wondered where all the Nekos are hiding?

A clan of Nekos is now living at the edge of Stagtown, just inside the woods. They'd been terrorized into seclusion, and are trying to survive in the feral and hovel-like conditions they have to face. Tempers and blood runs quickly, and the lines of loyalty and treachery have been blurred. It's every cat for themselves. But even as they fight their living conditions, a terror far worse lurks deeper in the woods, dormant at one point. But with the tribal wars, it's woken up. And it's not friendly...
User Image
WHITEFALL CLAN
Subtribes
-Bone Tribe
*Leader Open+Reserved+Taken
*Deputy Open+Reserved+Taken
*Messenger (1, although there can be a backup) Open+Reserved+Taken
*Warriors (10) Open+Reserved+Taken
*Tribe members (unltd) Open+Reserved+Taken

-Flesh Tribe
*Messenger (1, although there can be a backup)Open+Reserved+Taken

-Spirit Tribe

-Blood Tribe

User Image

BLACK AND WHITE LIST
-None as of yet
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:03 am
User Image
Profiles

BONE TRIBE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:05 am
Profiles

FLESH TRIBE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 am
Profiles

SPIRIT TRIBE

Hello, My name is Allity Chanine Crane. I am part of the Spirit tribe of Whitefall Clan. In the tribe, I am the leader. I am 17 years old, and am a female. To describe myself, I am somewhat airy, and very spacey at times, but I am wise for my age. I am very loyal and just to my tribe, as a leader should be. I am a born pacifist, but I will protect those whom I care about, even if force is needed. In case you haven't heard of me, I was elected as leader at a very young age, because my parents passed away and the job went to the oldest child. I have a younger brother I take care of. I am a proponent of both higher beings and magic. I have been recruited to make sense of why the woods-monster has suddenly awoken from dormancy. I was once a noble lady before the nekos were sent away from Stagtown. I can't live without music, my friends, candy, the moon, reading and writing, and my dreamcatcher, but I can survive without traitors, copycats, liars, non-believers, and multi-mate cats.. I adore no one yet, but I am straight. I am most afraid of losing my position or someone I love, as well as the monster and the vicious townspeople.. Did you want to know anything else? Well... my hearing is crystal clear, my eyes change color with the weather, and I have a connection to spirit Nekos. And by the way, my master is XxRosette_of_BizenghastxX.  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:11 am
User Image
Profiles

BLOOD TRIBE

User Image
Hello, My name is Marcus Brooks. I am part of the Blood tribe of Whitefall Clan. In the clan, I am Leader I am 21 years old, and am a Male. To describe myself, I am a kind leader who fights for his tribe through thick and thin, risking my own life when it is needed. I am brave and very intelligent, thinking everything through before making any decisions. I love my tribe with my whole heart and would die before I allowed anything to happen to it.. In case you haven't heard of me, I was born in the Blood Tribe many years ago under the last leader, who would eventually die by the hands of one of his enemies. I became leader of the tribe about the time that I turned 18 and have since then worked to mantain order and keep everyone alive. I am an only child and thus have very little to worry about other than the tribe. My mother lives with me and I try to take care of her as best as I can, but recently she has become bed ridden and will not survive for much longer. I can't live without my tribe, fresh air, music, chocolate, but I can survive without spies, war, death, lies, and assassins. I adore I am straight yet have failed to find a mate as of yet. I am most afraid of failure and war. Did you want to know anything else? Well... during times where it is peaceful I sit on the roof of my house. And by the way, my master is Haruishino.  
Role Plays --- OOC --- All.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games