Hey-oh!
The name's Spazz, and I'm your Captain!
Great to have you aboard!

Well, I guess I should get started then!

I'm currently fifteen, but my birthday's in September, so I'll be sixteen this year!
I'm also a Sophomore in my high school (Eh, High school. What are ya gonna do about it?)
I'm in Band, so I guess that makes me a Band f**! (And I'm totally lovin' it!)
I really love music, except for rap. It never struck my fancy.
I also prefer music that's got a good beat to it, music where you can hear the different instruments, and I also like folk music from other countries! (It sounds cool to me! XD)
I can tolerate the music that's popular, but it seriously annoys me when it's overplayed!

I love books.
I can read any book, any time.
=D
I, personally, prefer fantasy, fiction or even realistic/historical fiction!
I'm in love with the Twilight Series, Harry Potter series, Warriors series, the Eragon series, the Inkheart trilogy, and a bunch more!

I also write!
I'm currently finished up a novel (currently viewable in my journal. But please, wait until the first half is EDITED to read it, if you want to! The first fifteen chapters suck... =_____________=;; ) and once I'm done editing it (hopefully before the end of the year!) I hope to send it off to Knopf (people who published Eragon) or Little, Brown (published Twilight-Breaking Dawn)!
And all before I finish high school!
=DD

Of all four seasons, Spring and Fall are my favorites.
XDD

Uhhh...I'm Polish too!
My parents moved here about three or four years before I was born.
My entire family resides in Poland and I visit every other year.
=]

I have the best group of friends EVER!
They're so hyped up and random too!
If you're a stalker of yours truly, you can find pretty much all of 'em on Gaia.
XP

Well, that's all for now folks!
See y'all in the future!
=D