Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
What's the most funniest/weirdest thing you've ever done?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liffyjoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:33 pm
What did you do? ;o

Last summer, my best friend and I were in my backyard and she had to go to the bathroom so bad, she couldn't move. I laughed, which made her laugh, so she peed in her pants, which made me pee in mine. xD
It was weird...^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:38 pm
ooooo one day when i was golfing with a friend. So he was in back of me and i was like looking for the ball and my friend found it. So when it was my turn i hit the ball bu t in back of me i hit my friends balls and he like peed on his pants. So i went to the cart and ran and left him on the floor >.<  

AndypendentxLegit

qorter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:39 pm
weirdest thing ever: I missed my bus cause I dreamed about greasy, sausage biscuits. I HATE SAUSAGE BISCUITS!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:00 am
funniest thing i ever did was to try do a flip on th diving board. I hit the water on my back and my back was all red and stung.  

PolkaDot410

dem0nicd0rk
Captain

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:40 pm
ive done too many weird things to list,for instance,last week i walked aromnd my school asking random people if they have seen my 3 inch tall green and orange orangitang.most of them had this weird expression on their faces and were like wtf. it was funny^^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:03 pm
the weirdest and yet funniest thing i have done was yell at my friend to appoligize to our giant christmas cane named Jebus in the middle of summer while danceing and singing Wagamama Kiyoshinuku by An Cafe and everyone looked at us like we were ******** retarded..
then our other friend was being sarcastic as he always is and started to randomly dance without moving his leg only his hands then yelled
"YEAH GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG FORGIVENESS!"
and the one we were yelling at was like
"Sorry i dont suck d**k i lick p***y's"
and the other who yelled at him was like
"wow i was bored when i said that now you just made it funny now get on ur knees Jebus demands it!"

it got really random after that and we were walking through the park to go to wawa too XD lol

<333

TaeminsLips

Divine Nymph

11,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

security_scanner2009

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:07 pm
ok one of the wierdest things was that one day i gone camping and my sister was sooooooo thirsty so she drank the lake water and then had to pee so then she peed in the lake and a duck came by and i put some bread in the pee water and the duck came and ate it with the peeon the bread and then the duck flew and hit the tree and we took it back home and we fed it to the dog.......................  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:28 pm
WANNA KNOW?.........................
WHN I WAS IN FIRST GRADE ....I WAS DOING A TEST AND I TELL MY TEACHER THAT I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AND THEN SHE SAID NO!!!!!!
AND I WAS LIKE "TEACHER PLZZZ I HAVE TO GO SO BAD!!!!!!!!"
WELL THEN I PEE MY SELF..>.<

AND SHE CALLED MY DAD AND SHE WAS LIKE SO SORRY AND THAT SHE DIDNT KNOW..

"STUPID TEACHER"  

Le Honey

Tipsy Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Le Honey

Tipsy Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:32 pm
ANTHER ONE...........

WELL LETS SEE.......
OK I KNOW.......

ONE DAY I WAS LIKE TRIYING TO BE A NINJA AND I WAS LIKE RUNNING TO MY SIS ROOM (I AS IN SLIPPERS) THEN I FLY LIKE A NINJA AND HIT MY SELF IN THE FLOOR AND MY SISTERS AND MY MOM WERE LAUGING SO HARD.................  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:39 pm
I WAS IN A HOTEL WITH MY COUSINS MY SISTERS MY AUNT AND UNCLE .......THAT DAY WAS RAINING (WITH LIGHTNINGS ....STORM) MY COUSIN(BOYS ONLY) MY AUNT AND UNCLE HAD A APARTMENT TO THEM SELF... SO THAT DAY I WAS TAKING A BATH AND ALL THAT PPL WAS LIKE LOOKING DOWN TO THE POOL (ALL HE UMBRELLAS,CHAIRS,TABLES)WERE FLIYING ( THEY WENT TO MY SIS APARTMENT )I RUN WITH A TOWELL (THE SHORTETS TOWELL IN HE WORL!!) THEN I CAME TO THE ROOM AND SAW ALL THE PPL STARING AT THE POOL AND ME I WAS LIKE "OMFG"THEY DIDNT SAW MY BODY "THX GOD*  

Le Honey

Tipsy Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Kenji The Milkman

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:26 am
i peed on an electric fence  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:30 pm
... im bipolar when it comes to temperature  

Miss Hepburn

Kelce01

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:47 pm
At my friends B-day party she invited me, i had a crush on her so when we were all swimming i jumped in the water and we kissed under water without even knowing until the next day  
The City of Gold

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games