Sweet berries, ghost are no different than you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think i'm cute?
  yes
  not realy
  go die in a hole you vain son of a b*tch!
  sort of? (doesn't want to hurt feelings)
View Results

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:26 pm
I didn't read what everyone says. and here's my honest opinion.

You look like a 6 year old girl at first glance.
Cut that hair.
And don't care so much about other girls.
You look like maybe you should be at least 12.
You shouldn't focus so much on getting laid or "getting some girl's attention".
It's not worth changing your whole life style just to get the attention of the opposite sex.
If you don't find anyone until you're 25, then that means she actually might like you for who you are and not because you changed yourself for other reasons other than yourself.

Do what you want. Don't let others rule your life.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:29 pm
Unlucky Phoenix
Also, I agree with Zelym; Comfort is more important than style!
Take me for example; I rarely ever wear skirts because I run around a lot, literally. For the way I am, skirts just aren't practical. I like goofing around and hanging out with guys, so jeans are more practical for me, and more comfortable; I don't have to worry if I end up climbing something or getting in a sparring match and kicking. You can do anything in jeans; run, climb, kick, etc.
A skirt... well, all you can really do is walk or stand there and look pretty. I hate standing still.
I'm sorta the same way. Skirts are cute, but I'm always jumping and kicking people. It's just not practical.  

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:13 pm
XD

Sooo, just dress to look nice for yourself & not others.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:56 pm
did she just say that i look like a twelve year old?...that would explain a lot...  

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

lady galatea le elixir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:44 am
maybe you have a great amount of appeal.their are people that no matter how good looking they are some people just dont fall purely and truly for them.people may find them utterly good looking but they remain to enjoy his company as a friend and not more than that.no offense but ive seen a greater deal of good looking guys than you but i believe you have a lot of charisma and appeal.im not saying you're ugly,you're actually good looking but not my taste  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:45 am
maybe you have a great amount of appeal.their are people that no matter how good looking they are some people just dont fall purely and truly for them.people may find them utterly good looking but they remain to enjoy his company as a friend and not more than that.no offense but ive seen a greater deal of good looking guys than you but i believe you have a lot of charisma and appeal.im not saying you're ugly,you're actually good looking but not my taste  

lady galatea le elixir

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:10 pm
i grew out my hair even longer and i've been working on getting paler plus i've lost weight and gained muscle...the only down side to all of this is that my pants are sagging now and i don't have any more shirts that fit tightly enough  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff