User Image

Sex: Female

Height: 5'7

Weight: 115

Build: Slender

Race: Arthorian

Pets: Lulu - Air element nacamra

Profession: Magic

Bio: Raised in the bustling city of Vanya. She kept to herself, not playing with others her age. As a child her father left her mother and Selire behind to find better things outside of the city. Without him, her mother struggled to keep a safe household and steady job. As an author, she crafted novels to sell in a bookstore to support the growing Selire. She helped her mother by running errands and delivering completed books to certain publishers within the city.
As a young woman, she continued helping her mother. One chanced meeting while delivering a collection of books brought her to to the most defining point in her life. She was walking through the city, taking the usual routes when she stumbled upon an injured cat. When her insticts told her to leave it alone. Her heart made her jump at the chance to help it. She took the creature up in her arms and turned. As she turned, she nearly ran right into a cloaked figure standing before her. A shadowy arm reached for her, clawed fingers reaching for her. As she stepped back, the hand raked down her face. Leaving a deep wound, the blood clouded her vision and she dropped the cat while crumpling to the ground in shock. When the creature landed on its feet, a deep glow encased its body and transformed into a lean figure kneeling before her.
Before she knew it, she awoke in an unfamiliar room. A man entered, approaching where she laid on a plush bed. He offered her a hand and she took it in a gentle shake. "Gorlyne Favoire, miss." She nodded her head, noticing it was wrapped with a skillful use of thin gauze on the right side. "Selire Faelyle.. What am I doing here?" He smirked, nodding his head in understanding. "You were injured last night, when you saved my life. You interrupted my attacker when i was vulverable. It was misfortune for it to turn on you. My deepest apologies." She shook her head, realizing the cat she had saved was actually this man. He cleared his throat, "For your kindness, I will teach you the art of magic, come here whenever you want to learn."
With those words, Selire went home the next day and explained everything to her mother. She took the bandages off and her eye had changed hue. Frightened, she consulted her newfound instructor and he explained the energies within the shadowed attacker had changed her appearance. From there she made her way to his home on many occasions following that day, to learn as much as she could retain. When she left home, she stayed with him for a few years, up until the shadow made its returning debut and took her beloved Gorlyne's life from her. She left the home as it was and took a few items along with her. Selire became a traveller, making money doing side-jobs and making use of her magic abilities.

Additional References:

Descriptive Stats
    Hair Color: Deep green
    Eye Color: Blood orange red
    China doll blue

Skin: Light minty green
    Clothing: Pink longsleve wrap-top with violet accents. Violet and pink sash wrapped around hips. Knee-length violet skirt with pink tulle showing beneath. Worn down calve-high brown suede boots.

User Image

Level 1: Magic User Abilities

Spark- “Neisti”
    Energy Shocks the target numb upon physical contact with caster.

Warp- “Vindingur”
    Warp short distances, maximum distance of 5ft. Can only warp to a destination in casters field of view.

Frostbite- “Oznobit”
    Give your target a slight case of Forstbite. If used consecutively on a person, it can cause gangrene.

Chameleon- “Kameljón”
    Causes caster to blend in with surroundings, effective at a distance, not so at close ranges.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:30 pm
~Agents Selire has met~

Amun- Very kind, outgoing personality! Gave Selire company when she wasnt feeling very happy.

Liyrin- Kind of shy, curious girl. Quite pretty.

~Items~
User Image -Burn ointment from Amun, useful for Selires clumsy cooking. [Ty Ty]

~Artsies~

From Ty Ty- heart
User Image

Bloody Aphrodite

Ruthless Streaker

9,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bloody Aphrodite

Ruthless Streaker

9,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:31 pm
Journal Entry ~1

I return to Vanya for the festival. I haven't attended a festival for years, the last time was rather memorable.. Though I wish to not think about that. When we had gone it was very fun. He and I walked over the entirity of Vanya with hands clasped, and it seems only days ago that I found him laying crumpled on the ground in his office. Thick bands of already scarred, faintly tinted wounds giving away the perpetrator. The thought still angers me that it could still be out there, destroying friendships and lovers alike. If only I could get my hands on it.. I still carry that cuff link of his, he had always worn it. It reminds me of what i've lost, but mostly of what I had..

On a happier note, while sulking in my own self pity. A stranger came to me, he was very happy and outgoing. Being around him sort of feels like a permanent smile has been plastered on my face. Amun is such a kind being, seeming to always think in a positive manner.
Liyrin is another character whom I met in the market, thanks to Amuns positive attitude. She's quite unique, I've never really seen one of her race before that day.
Learning new things about this world has been refreshing, I feel like I belong once again. Though I will feel guilty if I ever forget him, Oh how I miss you, Gorlyne..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:15 pm
Journal Entry ~2

Life has been so peculiar as of late.. I always think about that chunk of my heart that has fallen away from me. I was lead into an uncomfortable situation at the hospital, separating me from my friends and leaving me restrained to a table im the dark. Deep veins slithered against the wall in a pulse, it drove me nearly mad.. I used 'vingedur' to teleport myself out of those restrainst and found myself feeling along that discusting wall. So I used everything I had to try and stop that disgusting beat. When it finnally stopped, I was in a room.. The little girl we were trying to find was already dead, some odd looking male seemed the likeley to blame. After a chat, Amun was there aswell. Alot after that is a blurr to me, but I remember going back to that stall. Amun handed over the broken claw to the red arthorian. We recieved lovely little creatures called Nacamras. I named mine Lulu, shes very teal colored. And adorable in every way. In the end it was all worth it, and now it is time to rest..

Bloody Aphrodite

Ruthless Streaker

9,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200

Bloody Aphrodite

Ruthless Streaker

9,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:23 pm
-Journal 3-
The Dark times

Since the festival, I've found it hard to write.. I've been much too busy helping my mother with her bookstore once again. All was well for a few months, until everything started to plummet within everyones lives around me. My mother grew ill, it took all she had just to speak with me from her resting place on her bed. I took care of her as long as I could, kept the old store running in her place. She- like many others passed on, it took most of our funds to have the funeral. A simple casket with a proper headstone costing a fortune. It was worth it though, she deserved the burial.

This was long before the piles of bodies began to appear along with the rumors spreading about. I hardly care anymore about words passed from the people here, it's hard to believe.. Since then, I've hidden myself away for the most part. I haven't heard from the ones i've spoken to in the past. I can only hope they are alright.. I miss Amun and Liyrin.

I've lost alot of weight since then. I can feel my bones more than I ever have. Only eating every few days or so, and keeping my water intake to a minimum. Lulu is doing well, I feed her as much as I did before. She doesnt deserve to feel hungry ever. As long as she is happy I will keep my hopes up for a brighter future for us. I can go on with this waiting as long as I can. The old book store serves me well. I've boarded up the windows on the first level, and have made the second level a decent living space for myself and Lulu.

Sleeping has been an issue, with the screaming and distracting noises outside. There has been more than enough sleepless nights for us. I keep my eyes and ears open when I do venture out during the day. Sometimes I will use my spells to keep hidden if I come across an interesting conversation concerning recent events. I've heard more than an earful, and I just need some time to piece things together. I will find a way to help these people..

We're all trapped, but there will always be hope.

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games