Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
This place is rather dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:17 am
Chaotix Bluix
darkslasherX
Oh my gosh! We actually have something resembling activity. Over half of the (non-sticky) threads on the first page are actually dated for this month!

Lies! What we've seen so far isn't quite close enough to being something that resembles activity! mrgreen
Depends on your definition of "activity".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:43 am
I'm thinking it's dead since school is in. I'd figure that by this time next month, activity will pick up, peak during the first week of April, and then die down until the beginning of June.  

pathetic_negi_magician

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:03 pm
I dunno about that... I think people just don't care anymore as much as they used to.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:30 pm
I blame the fact that there is no one as awesome as deathguiser for me to argue with. All of you suck at arguing, and by that I mean he just spouted out random incoherent crap, and we had epic walls of text wars.  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:42 pm
nitnit
I blame the fact that there is no one as awesome as deathguiser for me to argue with. All of you suck at arguing, and by that I mean he just spouted out random incoherent crap, and we had epic walls of text wars.
I deny that claim. You obviously need to get a life. Since when did you and Deathguiser ever have incoherent arguments which involved tons of flaming? And how was Deathguiser awesome? Your argument makes no sense. Seriously, stfu, or I'll have to come visit you over there on the east coast and beat you up personally.
And yes, I am just doing this to start a flame war.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:51 am
darkslasherX
nitnit
I deny that claim. You obviously need to get a life. Since when did you and Deathguiser ever have incoherent arguments which involved tons of flaming? And how was Deathguiser awesome? Your argument makes no sense. Seriously, stfu, or I'll have to come visit you over there on the east coast and beat you up personally.

Give me your phone number. We'll come over and beat you up on your front lawn.  

Jonnnn

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:57 pm
Jonnnn
darkslasherX
nitnit

Give me your phone number. We'll come over and beat you up on your front lawn.
Good luck with that, because I'm all the way in Bellevue, WA. If you gather the nerve to come here, I'll tell you my address once you arrive on Washington turf. I bet you don't have the balls to come even that far, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:41 pm
WELL HAVE FUN BEING A FAT GUY WHO WORKS AT MCDONALDS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! (actual argument that deathguiser used against me in the chat box once. ironically im not fat nor do I work at mcdonalds.)  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 am
nitnit
WELL HAVE FUN BEING A FAT GUY WHO WORKS AT MCDONALDS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! (actual argument that deathguiser used against me in the chat box once. ironically im not fat nor do I work at mcdonalds.)
That's actually kinda funny. I guess I just can't be as irrational as him in his moments of glory. But I can try...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:15 am
Anyone can try, but phail anyways.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:10 pm
Define "phail".  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:13 am
darkslasherX
Define "phail".

User Image

... or something like that. sweatdrop  

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:51 am
nitnit

Then again, I'm pretty chubby and work at Wendy's.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff