Punch through Ball Sack
  Cut in Half vertically
  Beheading
  Cut in half horizontally
  EPLOSION?!
View Results

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:57 pm
I was thinking of getting it. Is it worth it? It looks really awesome and I was wondering what other people thought of the game. I also want to get it so If it's goo, I can expect to buy No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:03 pm
It's a great game. Just don't expect the city over world to be stellar, because it's not.  

Waynebrizzle

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:05 pm
It is worth playing. Weather you buy it or not is your choice, but it is definitely worth playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 pm

I love it. The story, bosses, and fighting are all awesome. Killing each ranked assassin was fun.

What the Pho

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 pm
I didn't mind the overworld, actually. I mean, it was kinda boring, but seeing Travis wipe out all the time made me laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:52 pm
Buy it. People didn't, so now it's in the discount bins at most places.
Buy it!  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:50 am
I'll put it this way, say every wii game to come out has a plushie of the main character(of sorts) When you find "no more heroes " you find a blood covered Travis Touchdown plushie waiting to be picked up and hugged.

Do yourself a favor...stop reading this and go buy it!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:06 pm
Man, you forgot one death that everyone who has played it will quote completely out of context:

AAAAHHH!!! MY SPLEEN!!!!!
I think if you put that in, it will get the most votes. Anyway, go and buy it now before people get wise that it's a good third party game for the Wii.  

wariodude128

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:43 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
I'll put it this way, say every wii game to come out has a plushie of the main character(of sorts) When you find "no more heroes " you find a blood covered Travis Touchdown plushie waiting to be picked up and hugged.

Do yourself a favor...stop reading this and go buy it!!

*Runs to the nearest game store* OSSIM! "Would you like a free plushie of Travis Touchdown?" Is it covered in blood? "yes?" GIVE IT TO ME!!! *presses Button* Ill Be Back! *Stabs me and runs out of store*.... It was worth it!

Sounds like a really cool game *though that's how it looked before I came here* I think Ima get it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:28 am
It is a fairly awesome game and quite possibly the best Original M rated Wii game (that ain't saying much though)  

Parkent

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff