PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:58 pm
Humorous 50s-style guide on dealing with the zombie menace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzkJbWl45kU  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:28 pm
And now we know.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Krilliad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:20 pm
Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:20 am
It's great to learn, 'cause knowledge is power!

Reaper;
And the other half is superior firepower?  

OberFeldwebel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:35 pm
My sister saw me watching this and she got offended at the whole "stupid women" remarks. She has some sort of stick up her a** or something. She hates sexism even in jest.

My response to her:

y so srs?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:48 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
My sister saw me watching this and she got offended at the whole "stupid women" remarks. She has some sort of stick up her a** or something. She hates sexism even in jest.

My response to her:

y so srs?

Granted that there are a bunch of incredibly smart women in the world, the stupid ones just seem to show their true colors more publicly. IE, Sarah Brady, Nancy Pelosi.... But what is even more depressing is the fact that 2 girls in my Physics class thought, with all seriousness, that Albert Einstein INVENTED math....  

Freak_090
Captain

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:29 pm
Freak_090
Desert_Fox_Rommel

My response to her:

y so srs?

Granted that there are a bunch of incredibly smart women in the world, the stupid ones just seem to show their true colors more publicly. IE, Sarah Brady, Nancy Pelosi.... But what is even more depressing is the fact that 2 girls in my Physics class thought, with all seriousness, that Albert Einstein INVENTED math....

I literally lol'd.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:40 pm
ArmasTermin
Freak_090
Desert_Fox_Rommel

My response to her:

y so srs?

I literally lol'd.

You aren't alone, trust me.  

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:14 pm
Freak_090
Desert_Fox_Rommel

My response to her:

y so srs?

Physics.

I'm sure they've heard of the Pythagorean theorem?  
Zombies. Seriously.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games