Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Are you a good cook? Or just a good eater? (haha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmm...food!
  *drools*
  blarg
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 am
I was just thinking about food (heck, I always do xd ) and that this evening i'm going to try and make ratatouille tonight. I just wondered - do you think yoursef a good cook? Does cooking run in your family? Or do you just love to eat food? Or aren't you much of a food person?

My flatmate's a great cook when it comes to making cake. but she's always been ding it in her family. Last night we were bored and I had a couple fo eggs to get rid of, so we made a gorgeous sponge cake biggrin

Personally cooking doesn't come very naturally to me, but i'm a total food lovin' freak - i'll eat until I burst ^_~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:45 am
I consider myself a decent cook. I won't have to survive on frozen dinners when I'm on my own.

And indeed I love food-thus my overweightness....

.....so many yummies for my tummy (can't believe I actually typed that-lol).....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:55 am
haha XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:00 am
lol Yummyness for the tummy...! I like that saying!

I don't cook at all. But when I do with my sister and we're having fun at it...it's actually entertaining and we do make it come out tasty. So I'd say I can cook as long as I have the recipe but I"m nothing compared to my mom. We have home-cooked food nearly everyday except for that one or two occasions we're allowed to buy out food. ^--^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Fate-J

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:12 pm
haaha, i cant say i know how to cook..except maybe follow a cookbook or smthg razz my mum's a great cook, tts why i always get to have home cooked food!! for myself, im more of eater than cook biggrin tho i enjoy baking, cookies, brownies, muffins, cakes tt sorta stuff(:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:58 pm
I'm definetely more of an eater than a cook.

I can cook a pretty good breakfast but that's where my cooking ability stops.

I enjoy cooking when I do it though, if my mom kept more raw cooking ingredients in the house more often I'd probably try.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:35 pm
I consider myself an okay cook/baker. I need to work on presentation.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:56 am
I like cooking sometimes, but I really prefer eating.
When I cook something, I tend to make it about every day if it's pretty simple. After a while, though, I tend to get bored and just start mixing in very... interesting ingredients... Into the dish...

Thanks to that, I've grown to love scrambled eggs mixed with cinnamon and sugar... blaugh

*drools* Ah, I'm gonna make one as soon as I get home.  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items