OMG! Somebody Really Said That? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikomikiri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:25 pm
Clarrisani
I'm still shocked by the amount of people who don't know that Rai and Mao are siblings, especially since it has been spread around now for over a year. There are still fics appearing featuring that pairing. In fact, I'm not sure if I should be shocked or disturbed. confused

Well i've seen weirder pairings.
o_O
Like Hiei/Yukina ones for YYH...
I can't really think of weirder Beyblade ones though...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:24 am
yeah.......................  

myuryuchan

Plantress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:24 pm
I've seen ones with Rei as a demon pretending to be human. eek It was weird.
I've also seen ones were they mess with Hilary's character and makes it seem likes she's an idiotic bith that has no good points at all.
That bugs me alot. Even if you don't like a character you shouldn't bash them and basically rewrite thier character. It's an insult to the author and the story when you do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:24 am
Plantress
I've seen ones with Rei as a demon pretending to be human. eek It was weird.
I've also seen ones were they mess with Hilary's character and makes it seem likes she's an idiotic bith that has no good points at all.
That bugs me alot. Even if you don't like a character you shouldn't bash them and basically rewrite thier character. It's an insult to the author and the story when you do that.

[ΛΩ]

It seems to happen to most girls in various shows this days. Mao got that treatment, so does Ming Ming, not to mention Anzu (Yu-Gi-Oh) or Sakura (Naruto) and many, many others.

I find rather strange, since when I was a teen I identified myself with thegirls, while nowadays most girls seem to identify themselves with some "cool" outcast boy.

[ΨΣ]

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Plantress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:13 pm
I think it's mostly the various fangirls that do things like that. They don't like the girl paired with a particular character either because they like a diffrent pairing, usually a yaoi one, or because they themselves are a rabid fangirl and don't think that the she deserves that character. It's sickening.

Normally I'm pretty Tolerant of non-canon pairings, but if you have to totally take apart a character and make them act so OOC they might as well be somebody else to make the paring work, then I get annoyed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:20 pm
Soppon
Americans are silly and generally don't know jack squat about Canada. I once jokingly said we had polar bear crossings up here and one friend became very concerned. xd

Another time I was asked if Canadians celebrated Halloween in September because we have Thanksgiving in October and for some reason Halloween [has] to be before Thanksgiving.

It's also very amazing how many people will believe you when you say you live in an iglo and have a pet penguin. lol

@_@;; Ugh, I've been there... @_@;; In Florida about 10 years ago my dad was asked something like, "you have them black people up in Canada?" @_@;; Argh, I swear...

Soppon
*snorts* I get told I spell things the wrong way aaaaaaalllllll the time. x.x I hate spelling things the American way. colour and words such as that look naked without the u. And I hate writing the letter z. Plus people always mistook it for the number 2. gonk Thus wy I started to "ise" my words in like grade 9. Plus it's fun to screw with people's minds.

In Canada we're supposed to use English spellings, anyway. But everyone are lazy bums and use the American ones. The one that really irks me is 'nite'. Though aluminium looks odd without the second i...

I love my sig too. whee Random sig for the win!

AH!! I can't stand the American way of spelling words!!! XD I love "u"'s! colour, favourite...etc.  

Prodigious_girl

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers