Reply Our Bands
Gigs..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChokingHalo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:26 am
Been to any good ones lately? Local bands AND Famous Bands..

Im seeing Judas Priest, Megadeth and Testament on the 20th smile

how about you guys?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:31 am
The band into eternity is coming to MN on the 19th. I'm so gonna see them play.  

0wn4g3pk3r
Captain

Prophetic Darkness

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:11 pm
My mom went to see Nightwish recently, but I couldn't go. (She's a Nightwish fanatic) Hoping to eventually see some sort of concert in my life.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:50 pm
My dads seeing metallica >.<
but im not allowed to go, since hes standing and im not 16 so i wasnt allowed to go sad

ChokingHalo

Meth Mike

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:26 am
0wn4g3pk3r
The band into eternity is coming to MN on the 19th. I'm so gonna see them play.

Really?
I didn't know they were coming to the states anytime soon.
They haven't had any dates posted.
What tour are they on?
*gets excited*

So you live in Minnesota?
You're insane.
I drove up there 2 months ago and it was 70 below.
It was actually so cold that it killed my car.
And I drove into 2 ditches cause the roads were so icy.
I probably put those tow truck guy's kids through college by myself while I was up there. haha
They must make a killing on us dumb southern tourists. rofl
I had to fly back and my car is still in St. Paul probably getting towed as we speak. lol
I hear its nice in the summer though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:36 am
Prophetic Darkness
My mom went to see Nightwish recently, but I couldn't go. (She's a Nightwish fanatic) Hoping to eventually see some sort of concert in my life.

You've never been to a show before?
Blasphemy!
I order you to experience the wondrous thrills of getting trampled by a skin head while screaming at the top of your lungs and watching two lesbians in the pit getting pissed off cause the guys are hitting them.

*(And by the way to all girls everywhere. Do not expect special treatment in the pit because no one is paying attention and even if they are they're probably going to hit you anyway. Accept your fate before you jump in. There is no political correctness or sexism in the pit. You mosh, we mosh back. lol)*
Just putting that out there. xd  

Meth Mike

Ghost_RTT
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:06 pm
Meth Mike
Prophetic Darkness

You've never been to a show before?
Blasphemy!
I order you to experience the wondrous thrills of getting trampled by a skin head while screaming at the top of your lungs and watching two lesbians in the pit getting pissed off cause the guys are hitting them.

*(And by the way to all girls everywhere. Do not expect special treatment in the pit because no one is paying attention and even if they are they're probably going to hit you anyway. Accept your fate before you jump in. There is no political correctness or sexism in the pit. You mosh, we mosh back. lol)*
Just putting that out there. xd

I like the feeling of the bass going through my body. It's weird but feels cool.

lol. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:07 pm
I might go see My Children My Bride this weekend. I also hear the Faceless is coming to my area in April.

I need to go look up some details. lol.  

Ghost_RTT
Vice Captain

Our Bands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas