Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syn of Sin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:42 am
teh_n00b_huntr
Syn Angellus
~Xiloscent~
why can't gaemstop do this s**t. honestly, THEY ARE A BIGGER FRANCHISE WITH EASY TO GET TO LOCATIONS! toy's r us is always in the middle of ******** nowhere.

i already cheated to get my ledgendaries. they on my ranch now.

Gamestop would make a good event host. They already have those Nintendo Wifi Demo services in their stores. But that s**t hasn't been updated or used in ages. Might as well make a more use of their hotspot, and host some events.
Gstop did host the deoxys event only problem was carts went missing and it was overall a poorly handled event.

FIRST POST UPDATE!!

Toctally forgot about that event.

Carts?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:51 am
I'm guessing maybe instead of wireless, there was a machine that GStop employees had to insert the carts in.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:46 am
Mecca_Fish
RoseSpirit
-Zephyrotica-
Why is it always Toys-R-Us? I'd totally go get one if it were, like, say, in a vidja-game store, but I'm not fond of the odd-man-out glares someone our age gets when they set foot in a children's toy store. gonk

I've always had a lot of fun at the events, and at the Darkrai one I'd just graduated from high school, and there were a few other people around my age I could hang with in addition to the kiddies. XD It's amusing telling the little ones that when I was their age there were only 151 Pokemon. They look confused. lol

I'm in College. And Tookie's, I believe, a year older than me. It'd feel a tad bit dorkier.

I'm in college now, but I still want to go... fortunately another of my college friends is taking my cartridge and DS for me! X3 I suppose I'm a girl, and also don't actually look like I'm in college, so I'd still be okay with the parents. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:23 am
auS-e-Dude
I'm guessing maybe instead of wireless, there was a machine that GStop employees had to insert the carts in.

I went to the Deoxys event, and it was just getting him over wireless like with the Toys R Us events. I'm not sure what the 'missing carts' thing is.

Anyway, I went by Toys R Us yesterday and got a Shaymin. Thanks for telling me about this!  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:40 pm
Zephyrkitty
auS-e-Dude

I went to the Deoxys event, and it was just getting him over wireless like with the Toys R Us events. I'm not sure what the 'missing carts' thing is.

Anyway, I went by Toys R Us yesterday and got a Shaymin. Thanks for telling me about this!
The way they distribute the pokemon is by inserting a DS cartridge into a DS and broadcasting the signal, the carts have to be returned to nintendo once the event is over. So if someone was to say keep the cart they could have unlimited access to the pokemon being given away, provided they keep resetting a version of d/p.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:57 pm
I can wait until platinum to get a shaymin, the stats aren't that great, and I'm not a very big completionist when it comes to pokeemanz...  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:22 pm
[Kegan]
I can wait until platinum to get a shaymin, the stats aren't that great, and I'm not a very big completionist when it comes to pokeemanz...
ah but the catch is that only these Shaymin unlock the Gracidia Flower which lets it turn into its sky form.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff