Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Borderline awesome/useless Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:16 pm
Cool concept on the buttstock since theres so much room back there, but its kinda pushing the power/usage ratio on the dot sight

and ya, theyre shinny, but probably not much more then electrical tape i suppose.

Besides, if you were an enemy and you had the time to see the stock of their weapon, odds are you already have the drop on them or the guy carrying it is already aiming at you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:41 pm
Anima_Raptor
Cool concept on the buttstock since theres so much room back there, but its kinda pushing the power/usage ratio on the dot sight

and ya, theyre shinny, but probably not much more then electrical tape i suppose.

Besides, if you were an enemy and you had the time to see the stock of their weapon, odds are you already have the drop on them or the guy carrying it is already aiming at you.

Unless you're a camouflaged sniper. neutral  

Barru

-GP-ninja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:57 pm
cool enviromental friendly guns.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:04 pm
Barru
Anima_Raptor

True... and even if thats the case, when you have gillie all over you im sure the solar panels would have much use since your all covered up anyway.

Useful in certain situations i suppose  

Anima_Raptor

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:19 pm
Anima_Raptor
Barru
Anima_Raptor

True... and even if thats the case, when you have gillie all over you im sure the solar panels would have much use since your all covered up anyway.

Not that a sniper would be using a holosight.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:47 pm
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor
Barru
Anima_Raptor

No the...
The sniper spotting the glare.  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:06 pm
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel
Anima_Raptor
Barru
Anima_Raptor

No the...
The sniper spotting the glare.
Oh. I wonder if there's a satin glaze you can put on them? Reflectivity means poor absorption. 3nodding  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff