Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!
  Hi~!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:01 am
So how do you rent your movies? There are so many different ways now. You can just order them on TV....order online and have it delivered (XD very easy too), or rent from places like Blockbuster or Hollywood video.

I used to always go to hollywood video b/c in my opinion it was better in so many ways. Then the one near us closed down. I think only a few are still around. I saw one in the city and that was all. So now I go to blockbuster if I ever feel like watching a movie. That or online is the best way to go if it's only me. biggrin

How do you rent/watch movies? And what place do you go to?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:09 am
If I'm renting I usually drive/walk to the video rental place (Drug-Mart or Family Video).

Normally though I just borrow from the library/friends or watch it online.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:14 am
Youtube. Thats how I watch vids. Takes a while but its free.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:35 am
My family used to rent dvds a lot a few years ago, but we don't really anymore. If we're stuck for something to watch mum usually buys a cheap film (£3-5) from the supermarket.
At uni I'll either go to the cinema and then wait, or I'll try watch it on surfthechannel.com - really me and my flatmates have colected together so many older but good films that we don't have time to watch anything else! haha  

dragontamer363
Crew

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:44 pm
My family used to rent every now and again but we really don't now. My brother has bought a ton of DVDs so we have a library to pick from at home. HBO, Cinamax and Showtime play movies, but they suck and keep playing the same crap over and over, my dad got sick of HBO and cut those channels. At school I watch on Youtube, I own to DVDs. Nightmare Before Christmas and the Elfen Lied DVD box set. I NEVER go to the movies. I've literally been 6 times in my life, to see Independence Day, 2 Pokemon movies, Passion of the Christ, Spider Man and Madea Family Reunion.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 pm
Blockbuster or the free movies on On Demand.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Fate-J

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 am
my fam rarely rent. we go to e cinema most of e times. if we do rent, itll b frm a nearby vids rental shop.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:22 am
Almost every movie I watch in the cinemas, I buy.
I hardly ever rent anymore xp

0Doidle0

Distinct Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:29 am
I thin it makes a difference that most movies (that do well at least) come out much faster than they used to...I think anyway.

(btw- welcome to the guild biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:53 am
lol Well it seems quite a lot like to watch them online.
I remember Passion of the Christ! When it came out my mom said she wanted to see it. At first I was doubtful but after watching it, I have to admit it was done well. 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:02 am
haha i'm too scared to eatch that. I can't even deal with the whipping&crucifixion scene in Jesus christ superstar XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:38 am
It was really emotional movie actually. They did it all so well. ^--^ I was really surprised. B/c it's one of those stories where you know what's gonna happen yet the movie make it so touching and left a kind of effect on the viewers. 3nodding I was really surprised 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 am
0Doidle0
Almost every movie I watch in the cinemas, I buy.
I hardly ever rent anymore xp
I wanna buy dog soliders. heart  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces