Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 pm
Violet spotted Zarbon right away and whistled him down. "You came to see me, right? Well, I have some bad news, Trunks is dead so I gotta take his place. The good news is I am sending Keiko to carry out that mission you had for me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:51 pm
" I'm sorry for your loss, " he looked at the walls and ceiling. While laughing he said, " It's too bad really, he was just starting to make it look nice. " Well mistress, what do you wish? To prepare, to go fetch someone? I will do what you require of me. " He looked away for a moment trying to compose himself, ' her eyes are up there not down there ' he thought, within a moment he tucked that comment to the back of his mind.  

GamegodWXP

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:21 pm
Violet thought for a moment, then replied, "Now that you mentioned it, I would like for you to see where Spinage is and bring him to me. I wish for Spinage to accompany Keiko on the mission. Some of these planets that these other kings are on are rather formidable."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:12 pm
"The Namek? He should be at Blade's Bar if I remember correctly. " He bowed, then flew off through the hole in the ceiling, passing over the bloodstained fields of Vegetasai.  

GamegodWXP

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:00 am
Violet sighed as she knew that it was obvious that Zarbon had never met with Spinage. If he would have, he would have known that Spinage is a saiyan with green hair. She shrugged off the thought soon enough though as she began to polish the chair made from dinosaur bones.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:08 pm
He searched through different places looking . Once he'd asked all the Nameks what their names were, he realized a mistake had been made.
Finally he reduced to embarassment, flying well into the sky, he shouted, " Come forth Spiange the Saiyan warrior!!! " Zarbon relaxed for a moment and then wondered if it sounded too much like a threat or challenge. " Whoops. "

GamegodWXP

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:19 am
Violet giggled thinking, "Now I see why Mom chose him as one of her kings. He's just about as demanding as dad."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:45 am
Spinage walks in and bow infront of Violet " I was summoned here, How can i be in service my lady?" then he stands up and looks around and sees Zarbon " My a ask who he is? "  

Destroyer Angel Noxios

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:57 pm
Violet replied, "I would like for you to take Kakkorot's daughter Keiko and take her on a journey through the universe to find specific men that were my mother's kings and inform them of the empress's death. Your first man to find is Android 17. Rumor has it that he's on this planet already somewhere. I also want you to record the reactions on this scouter."

Handing Spinage a specially designed scouter, Violet then said, "For the record, the man who summoned you was Zarbon. He already knows about my mother's death and so he's agreed to help run this planet. Keep in mind that some of the men that I assign you to find may take the news rather harshly. You may have to prepare for battle. This is also the reason why I need you to take Keiko along with you. When you send the report from Android 17, I will contact you and tell you who is next."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 am
Keiko sighed as she found a quiet place in Vegeta's room in a far corner and sat down. She closed her eyes and fell into meditiation to calm her spirit letting herself relax. (I hope this is good for a hiatus post.)  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:26 pm
(It is, but in the wrong spot. I have a thread called "Vegeta's room" where your post should have gone.)  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff