Submit

I am an eggplant
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:29 pm
Holy ********. That's a nice group.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=340_1234452649  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:43 pm
Wrong house to break into.

ALSO: I said um, if he's gonna draw a gun on me again first again I'm gonna shoot him in his toodles!  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:51 pm
Wrong tactic to pull.

An open garage door is high stupidity, even in a safe neighborhood.

Even with two web cams monitoring the approach, all that will do is document the fact this crime went down.

Don't invite crime in the first place. Keep your doors closed unless you're standing in the doorway or have a heavy steel screen door in place. If you look like an easy target, you're going to have to step up the hard way like this guy did.

I'm grateful the home owner got the drop on these amateurs, but this shouldn't have happened to begin with.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:32 pm
Am I the only one who noticed that one of the men who ran away on the passenger side of the car was carrying an AR15?
Also very nice grouping indeed, those shots couldn't have been more than 2 inches a part, and that's with a pistol from about 20'-25' away...  

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:38 pm
Floyd
Wrong tactic to pull.

An open garage door is high stupidity, even in a safe neighborhood.

Even with two web cams monitoring the approach, all that will do is document the fact this crime went down.

Don't invite crime in the first place. Keep your doors closed unless you're standing in the doorway or have a heavy steel screen door in place. If you look like an easy target, you're going to have to step up the hard way like this guy did.

I'm grateful the home owner got the drop on these amateurs, but this shouldn't have happened to begin with.
It's a sad day when a man can't work in his own garage with the door open.

@Freak: I saw that too. How long before an EBR resurgence shows up from this?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:27 am
Shame the first guy missed.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 am
they went in to kill just about all of them were ******** armed.
One I don't see had one in his hands but he may have one hidden, he may just be an extra hand to loot the place.

...shoot him in his toodles.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:16 am
OberFeldwebel
One I don't see had one in his hands but he may have one hidden, he may just be an extra hand to loot the place.

Yes I was hoping you guys would get the toodles reference from my post.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:19 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
OberFeldwebel

Yes I was hoping you guys would get the toodles reference from my post.

That is one hell of a grandmother.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:12 pm
Damn.

Hell of a response time too. Make you wonder if he was a gun nut like us and sleeps with one under his pillow.  

Anima_Raptor

Barru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:44 pm
Anima_Raptor
Damn.

Hell of a response time too. Make you wonder if he was a gun nut like us and sleeps with one under his pillow.

He probably is.

You see some of those assholes that responded negatively to the video?

Cops shoot at bad guys all the time and they don't get criticized if a bullet goes off wildly and or hits a ********, if I put a hole through the roof of the range, which many cops have done, I'd be out on my a** and I wont be able to ever come back.

I walk around the house with a loaded gun, why not? They're oportunists, they'll look for an easy target, in this case a guy with his garage door open and strike. There have been meth houses around here that were raided.
Their may be more and it's always a good thing to assume there is.

Jesus, what do they expect us to; run to our closet, open the safe, reassemble the handgun like some ******** suggest, open another safe, take out the ammunition, load a magazine or two then insert and rack the slide all in the time span of a second or two?

They also were suggesting that he was a 'gangster' because he had a gun so close to him. Last I checked those assholes couldn't even get a grouping of three feet at any distance. Luck guides their shots.
And if he were really expecting trouble, he'd have more than just a handgun next to him.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games