Submit

Floyd

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:37 am
The good news about press coverage of home invasion robberies (which have gone up, sad to say) is that there is zero sympathy in the courts for people convicted of such acts. Juries aren't in any mood to grant leniency against criminals and will not prosecute home owners defending their families.

Just don't shoot first. Make damn sure the shitheads who made the mistake of breaking in know you mean business. In my case, chambering the first round in my shotgun tends to make a profound and unique metallic sound that most gun owners will recognize with ease.

That's the only warning shot I give.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:41 am
OberFeldwebel
Cleveland Steamroller
If anyone breaks into my house, they're going down in a spray of 000 buckshot. Then again I might just blow off a limb and beat them with it wink

Although blowing off someone's limb and beating them with it would be epically awesome, I'm sure a jury would see that as excessively brutal.

Yeah, they might try to send me to an institution instead of prison xd  

Cleveland Steamroller

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:32 pm
Cleveland Steamroller
OberFeldwebel
Cleveland Steamroller
If anyone breaks into my house, they're going down in a spray of 000 buckshot. Then again I might just blow off a limb and beat them with it wink

Although blowing off someone's limb and beating them with it would be epically awesome, I'm sure a jury would see that as excessively brutal.

Absolute genius. biggrin

reminds me about a funny story involving peanut butter, an inmate, and a judge. *shudder*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 pm
Crash Maniac
Cleveland Steamroller
OberFeldwebel
Cleveland Steamroller

Absolute genius. biggrin

reminds me about a funny story involving peanut butter, an inmate, and a judge. *shudder*

Dont.Wanna.Know. O.o  

Anima_Raptor

Cleveland Steamroller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:12 pm
Crash Maniac
Cleveland Steamroller
OberFeldwebel
Cleveland Steamroller

Absolute genius. biggrin

Primal Fear, with Edward Norton and Richard Gere, right?  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff