Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nocturnal Guardian

1,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:35 pm
Ive discovered some sort of strange glitch. Maybe it was a one timer, maybe not, you decide.

With my female character I married a woman, when she decided she wanted to have sex, I just happened to be playing coop with my little brother, he was playing as a guy. We went to the bedroom, I did the deed "unprotected" and guess what I hear, "I hope you want to be a dad".

My female character and her wife had a child with the assistance of my coop partner......WEIRD!!! eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:36 pm
lol Threesome! xd  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

LadyBryon

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:02 pm
that is so cool i never herd of that happening  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:30 am
Nocturnal Guardian
Ive discovered some sort of strange glitch. Maybe it was a one timer, maybe not, you decide.

With my female character I married a woman, when she decided she wanted to have sex, I just happened to be playing coop with my little brother, he was playing as a guy. We went to the bedroom, I did the deed "unprotected" and guess what I hear, "I hope you want to be a dad".

My female character and her wife had a child with the assistance of my coop partner......WEIRD!!! eek eek eek

I wonder it That is what will always happen. The question is whose baby is it?  

Link is JD
Crew

Bat Weasel

7,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:55 pm
Link is JD
Nocturnal Guardian

well we won't know until They Invent the TV and a Talk Show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:53 pm
Bat Weasel
Link is JD
Nocturnal Guardian

well we won't know until They Invent the TV and a Talk Show.

When will that be? Fable 5?  

Link is JD
Crew

thetoastmeister

Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:42 pm
weird....cause when u do co-op, and u do it then ur henchmen stretchs 2, when i was playing with my cousinwhile we where at my house, she dos it wit her husband and when she gets out of bed and strecths i do the same and we r lik ewww!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 am
Blood Xemnas I
weird....cause when u do co-op, and u do it then ur henchmen stretchs 2, when i was playing with my cousinwhile we where at my house, she dos it wit her husband and when she gets out of bed and strecths i do the same and we r lik ewww!

Case 2? I thought this topic was just to be creepy!  

Link is JD
Crew

Tom6823

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:55 pm
Nocturnal Guardian

Well I hope your happy, you just had a threesome with your little brother... OK, I am really creeped out now.

Seriously though, yeah I am pretty sure they actually are involved in the act when you coop but honestly I never tried. So I would test it more to find out for sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:08 am
I think the game allows this type of thing to happen to make a certain achievement gettable for those who enjoy playing co-op and who only wish to have marital sex.  

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:37 pm
Well there was a guy in the mix....
what if you and your wife got prego for egos from your brother that would just be freaky.
Good think that could never happen or can it happen in fable 3...  
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games