Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:56 am
Hi, everyone.

As I've mentioned in some other threads, Janus Cawdor and Melody Rhyme (the guild's captain and vice captain) are locked out of their accounts. Janus got hacked (as if his new name wasn't a big tipoff) and Melody can't remember her new password. She also can't access the e-mail account her Gaia one's linked to... so... yeah.

Even if they COULD access their accounts, I highly doubt they'd be that active, anyway. Real life and all that. In other words, the guild leaders are pretty much gone. As for myself, I don't use Gaia even half as much as I used to and can't really do damn all as a moderator, anyway.

I don't wanna say the guild is dead, but, it's pretty much screwed. gonk At any rate, I'll still be accepting requests every now and then. Take care and keep the love for the Hitokiri Battousai alive, huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:42 am
That's just tooooo sad! Hope everything goes well for our guild. This was my first guild in Gaia ever and the one I luff the most. I miss the good ole days. Why don't we all think of ways to revive this guild?
crying

LustrousJade

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:47 pm
It's too bad that happened to the leaders. I at first couldn't believe the new name of Janus but as soon as i found out it was him, I was even more shocked, he-he.

I'll miss them both even though I didn't really get to know them but at least we spoke on occasion (I specially recall talking to Mel a bit more).

So are there any ideas for a revival? I'm sorry I haven't stopped by in about a month or more but PM me and I'll be happy to help. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 pm
That really sucks...I wish the best for you guys...  

Lady_Hawkmoon93

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Poetic Glance

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:46 pm
Uh oh! D:
I hope the problems the leaders are having can be resolved!
And hopefully the guild won't die. ):  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:30 pm
wait the guild is dieing? i had to quit the other one because of it dieing  

Noah056

Harold Eastwood

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:05 am
Hello Boys,

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash