Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
Looking for adoptions!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want me to adopt you?
  Yes, you look like someone who loves us!
  Um....*Stares at you shyly*
  I'm not sure....
  Not unless you offer free candy!!! D=
View Results

The Rose Dragon Mule

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:00 pm
Hey guys,

I'm willing to adopt up to two of you! I'm looking for those of you who are cute-like and fairly active (on a little each day)

My name's Ashley, and I'm actually only 13....but i'm a great leader and someone who loves to help others! Earlier I gave out 50k to a group of newbies! Unbelievable, right? Not in my case! xD

So if you want me to adopt you, post a little about you below, and send me a pm saying that you want me to adopt you!

(I truly don't understand what adopting means in here....but I can figure it out eventually!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:33 am
you can adopt me  

MasterofLightxX

murlika

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:23 pm
umm~ i don't know what meaning does adoption has but if it's like becoming a family, you can count me in~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:56 pm
Hi there, thanks for offering to adopt someone...whatever that means! Haha I'd like to have some help on my dream avi. If you don't pick me I'll understand smile  

primalhearts3

Angeliquel Prism

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:50 pm
I would love to be adopted. I am brand new to the game but I play other online games and I have huge families on them. Generally, because of my age, I am the Mum. biggrin
I am 42 and I have real life teenage daughters. My real life kids are wonderful but I also enjoy having online family as well cause, well, it's just really cool to have like, extended family wherever I go. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:18 pm
you can adopted me ^_^ it would be nice to be adopted but if you don't pick me thats ok ^_^  

Surtur_of_Muspelheim

jappardine

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:42 pm
you can adopt me...
im new to this site and it so hard for me to make gold here...
but if you dont pick me thats okay...
smile smile smile  
Quest and Donation Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces