Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:17 am
Sped up and grabbed katana from back.
Sped near them and sliced through flesh on her way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:03 pm
The Doc ran past, weaving between obstacles as he fled the scene. He was regularly looking at his wristwatch, it was a weird rectangular contraption that didn't display time like a watch, it used concentric rings of blue lights. "Keep going, can't slow down yet. A bit longer."

Nine minutes of flat-out running, and he leaned against a tree to catch his breath. "So, sam." He took several more gulps of air. "You've seen better? Wait until we get to the labs." More gasping. "I'll show you something REALLY spectacular."

He too out the two magazines he'd emptied from his coat and put down his pack to refill them glancing at his watch as he did so and mumbling to himself. "Dammit, Dad managed ten minutes every time. I have to work harder, got to keep pushing myself." The bullets made a good sound when they rattled together, he liked it.  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Sam kept up with doc the whole way.

when they finaly stoped Sam sat down on the ground "i i cant wait f for it." he said in between breaths "b but w we will need to g get in first" he continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:04 pm
Zain strode calmly to the group, waving his gauntlets slightly to shake off bits of gore, his breathing slightly heavier but not too much, "You guys haven't kept up with your PT have you?" He asked them casually.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:54 am
Sophie breathed heavily right behind them " T too many of t them."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:20 pm
"To many?" he asked joking "Oh my Sis I thought you could handle more"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:05 pm
Slaps Seraph on back of head
" Dang it but I don't liek running this much."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:29 pm
"I guess I'm the rotten egg," Reev said, out of breath. "I need to get into better shape."  

FatPeoplesOrbit

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:51 am
"Everyone can always do with being in better shape." The Doc slumped as he finished reloading his magazines. "I'm a surgeon, never had to run very far before, just been training in the gym."

He stretched his legs. "This is going to ache tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:22 pm
"Well then tomorrow it'll remind you you're still alive, let's keep moving, if we can get to the factory by daybreak we'll have an advantage. I'd personally rather not wander through a mysterious factory filled with zombies in the dark." Zain said calmly popping his knuckles then turning to begin walking once more.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:31 pm
Seraph followed Zain "Agreed" the 50 cal bounced barely every few steps  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:59 pm
The Doc shot an irritated glance at Zain. "Don't get cliche with me. I'm a doctor, and a very good one at that; I don't need pain to know I'm alive, and more often than not it denotes some form of injury requiring attention. Don't get macho with me or I'll just go ahead save your share of painkillers for someone who doesn't like to pretend 'they can take it.'"

This was a long jump from his normal manner, Zain seemed to have touched on a sore point with him. "Yeah, keep moving, good idea."  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:46 pm
Zain shrugged emotionlessly as he continued to walk, making sure that Doc saw the movement.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:58 pm
"I dislike pain very much.." Seraph muterred  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:57 am
Sophie trailed behind the group.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers