XWraith_LordX
Has been accomplished.
Actually I failed
I am sorry.
What about semi nocternal?
Good enough I suppose.
as long as you can make it work  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:55 pm
I am now considering a sledgehammer to cure this chronic mishap.  

the_underworks

Bloody Loon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:30 pm
I would honestly just make my time productive, until you fall asleep. For instance, finish homework up, learn a language, read books, etc... Surfing the internet isn't productive, but hell if it isn't a time sink.

Either that or slam your head into a desk and give yourself a concussion, or (if you have insurance), call a doctor, and have them prescribe sleeping meds if it's getting really bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:09 pm
On sleepless nights my norm is is to go on the computer, but if my goal is to eventually have the possibility of sleep I will read, write, or paint/draw. Sometimes my insomnia is caused by needing to write or paint an idea out before I forget it or loose the feeling, so once I get that out I can usually drop off into sleep. Most of the time I read untill I get too tired to see the pages, and that sometimes works, but it usually just wakes me up with new ideas and doesn't actually help me fall asleep. Sleep is not something that comes easily to me except during the day. I can sleep anywhere at a moments notice if it's nice and sunny out. I really have no idea why, but the warmth and brightness of direct sunlight puts me instantly to sleep.  

NewAgeAntique

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:16 pm
Really? I'm the opposite. I can't sleep or meditate if there's any light anywhere in the room. If there's a light on in the hall outside my bedroom, I can't sleep.
Drives everyone who wants to find the bathroom at two in the morning nuts.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:36 pm
I usually can't drop off till 4:30-5 in the morning. I just can't get settled. Too my work schedule has me going to work in the evening and getting off work usually around 11-12 and then sleeping till 12 in the evening the next day so I have a reason. Alot of times I'll play my DS or read till I get extremely tired or I'll do a sketch...but that's not a great solution for me because I end up playing 2 hours of a DS game, or reading half a book in one night.  

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items