Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hey!!
  Hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:41 pm
Does anyone usually have those moments? Where you know there are so many things that you wanna do but in the end you barely finish one thing up? Or if you're an artist...where nothing new comes to mind and your sitting there doodling nothing that great in particular.
I think I've hit a wall again. -__-
Or how about when you ARE working on something in particular...but very slowly and it seems like you want to leave the project or goal unfinished. Anyone here like that? If so (if you'd like to mention it) what is it? ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:57 pm
you just described my entire cretaive life. haha  

dragontamer363
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:47 pm
It happens when I'm writing an essay. I know what I want to say later in the essay, but not what needs to be written first. It's usually the introduction. I hate those things.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:53 pm
my people say that you should always write your introduction last *shrugs*  

dragontamer363
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 am
Intro is ALWAYS the slow part. o_o' I agree later it gets easy. I always end up doing essays at last minute. XD

@DT
lol
Oh that's a good idea actually....About the topic part coming last. I was always told that's where we start. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:43 am
Sadly like the fat kid at camp I cant get over the wall. [I think i made fun of fat kids. Sorry]  

Andy _1134

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:21 pm
dragontamer363
my people say that you should always write your introduction last *shrugs*

That's cheating!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:06 pm
That was my weekend. We all have our ADD times. I ended up not drawing anything.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:41 am
that usually happens to me when I write my poems.. I suddenly get this boost of ideas then suddenly I loose it.. so I have to save what I've already thought about and then after some time ideas come running again and when that time comes I try to finish what I'm writing heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:35 pm
At the moment, my face is smashed against that wall too...and it's been that way for quite a while now.

When i loose inspiration (artsy-wise) I draw fan art. I use my creativity, but not that much as i would drawing my own characters.
And the same thing can be used for writer's block-write a fan-fiction short story. It helps me, at least, when my other methods fail.  

Shondell6
Vice Captain

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:53 pm
um yeah. I should be writing two stories and a comic book plot....one story is taking three years and only one chapter just cuz I hate looking at it. and the other story It took me a week to make a chapter...because my friends are harassing me. and the comic has not even started....GAH and it took about a year to get me to draw something because for a while I felt inadiquate and repetitive and yuck. Do something weird...like stand on your head and say the abcs backwards.....OR try writing your dreams down and the such.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:36 pm
booyah!
I finally got off my backside and started drawing properly today.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14782191 -ta daa!

now I just need to get back around to contonuing my novel. ugh..... xp xd  

dragontamer363
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas