Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Art/Writing Threads
Hi, I need help.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serov

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:19 pm
I'm 100k away from getting my Dark Halo.

And I need help.

The only way to get 100k is to either sell my other sets (which is not an option), or sell furry art to you guys.

15k for 1 character
5k for an additional character.
background is another 5k (although the more detail the background has, the pricier it becomes.)

I would also appreciate donations.

[1]
[2]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:25 pm
I'll definitely take a commish. ^^ Your art is fantastic. *grins* Single Character.

Name: Wesley Drayke
Sex: Male
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 145 lb
Species: Fennec Fox
Fur Color: Light Golden Brown (blonde). (google fennecs)
eyes: Blue with slitted pupils. (His eyes changed colors when he switched dimensions)
Power(s)/Weapon(s): His main weapon of choice is his gold plated one hand long sword. The sword is enchanted to work much like a mage's staff for helping focus one's arcane abilities. The gold helps focus and strengthen elemental magics especially. It's also enchanted so that the gold doesn't chip off when he hits things with it.
As you probably guessed, he's also a mage. An elemental mage specifically. He favors ice, though he can also use fire and lightning briefly.
Short Bio: Wesley was born to a society of fennec warriors. He grew up in an underground community and was taught how to battle with a sword. He specialized in the one handed long sword.
He didn't much care for the monotonous life of training to be a fighter and found the work dull and unfulfilling. He spoke with the scholars of the community and learned as much as he could. He wanted to be a sorcerer, but that was forbidden by his society's laws.
One day, a group of bloodthirsty power mad Hyenas attacked and ravaged their underground community, slaughtering many trained warriors in their path and enslaving most everyone else.
Wesley managed to escape the attack and left to find help. He came upon a mage and wizard training school in his search and asked for help. One of the teachers there offered to train him so he could return and help them. He accepted and trained to be a mage. Unfortunately, do to many generations of neglecting magic, he was not as adept at it as most others would be. However, he was skilled in the manipulation of elements as long as he had something to focus his abilities. Thus, he trained as an elemental mage.
He returned home shortly to see what had become of his home. Many of his family were dead. The rest were enslaved, doing the bidding of the `yenas.
Wesley challenged the leader and managed to slaughter him without contest. He drove out the hyenas and freed the fennecs from their bondage. However, because their laws forbade the arcane arts in their society, Wesley was banished from his home never to return again.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Ravendorfoxx/83.png
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c229/Ravendorfoxx/WesleyPic.jpg

If you need any more info just ask.

Good luck man!  

RavendorFoxx
Captain

Art/Writing Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items