Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Extended Discussion
Stabbed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxMeltedHersheyBarxXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:16 pm
Last year, one of my stupid friends stabbed me right in the palm of my left hand with a sharp #2 pencil. stressed
I don't know why, but all of the sudden, that little black mark is staring me in the face.
So I'm here asking for help.
How do I get rid of the mark?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:50 pm
When I was in my teens, I accidentally stabbed myself in the leg with a pencil. I have no clue how but it did happen. Anyway, the black lead mark bugged the crap out of me. Every time I bathed I could not get rid of it because when the mark healed, a layer of skin had grown over it. This may sound gross to some so sorry if I offend. I took a needle and very gently pulled the new skin up. I did not go deep, therefore it did not bleed. I just wanted to get to the pencil mark. Once I reached it, I took an eraser and erased the mark. It did not hurt, the mark was gone and the skin repaired fairly quickly. I also washed the area really well with peroxide and I made sure the needle was sterile. Hope this helped,

red smile  

redhamster121

xXxMeltedHersheyBarxXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:47 pm
'Needle' like sowing needle?
Do you think it'll still work even though this happened maybe a year ago?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:39 pm
This should go in the Chatterbox.  

Master Clockfish

Dapper Millionaire

4,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Extended Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash