Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
whats the funniest kill that happened to you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 pm
I think mine is when I acidently killed myself and the entire group. We were close to the Gas Pumps and a Boomer was behind us. Someone shoved him right before I shot my shotgun at him and made the entire area explode. Everybody died and were like "WTF Happened!?" Nobody knew what happened so I didn't say crap.

Now before anyone says anything. I am very trigger happy so...sometimes I shoot a Boomer the moment I see them crying . I try not too but it's like "BOO-*BANG!*-MER!!". But about 7 out of 10 times I manage to shove the Boomer then pop it so nobody gets crap on them.

Funniest Kill I DID see was when I knocked all 4 survivors onto the edge in the No Mercy campaign. I ran up to them but missed my Puke, they shoved me a few times but then they did it 1 more time and I popped pushing everyone to hang on the edge xD. I count that as a kill.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 am
I was working on (legitimately) getting the SSTP achievement, so I was playing Swamp Fever with one friend and two bots.

We were in the finale, the first tank had been killed and, needless to say, so had our bots.

My friend got incapped by a smoker in the main room of the Plantation house, down at the bottom of the stairs. I went down to revive him, since the tank music had just started playing, and I knew I'd get f-ed in the A if he died.

Now, I don't know how often you guys play campaign mode as opposed to VS, but I do very rarely, usually just for achievements.

And Swamp Fever is my least-played level. If you are familiar with the Swamp Fever finale, you know where this is going.

So, back to the story. I jump down and am positioned near the shelves with all the pipebombs and whatnot on them. While I'm picking him up, the screen begins to shake, and naturally I let out many obscenities, thinking the tank was right behind me.

But it wasn't. Two tanks came through the door at the bottom of the stairs right in front of me as I picked him up. I had forgotten that two tanks spawn at the same time in that finale. So, I say we're ********, he gets incapped right quick, so I turn and run off into the darkness...never to be heard from again.

I still haven't gotten that ******** map on expert yet.  

Garret Erikson

Unlike_The_Death

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm
I was on No mercy. The helicopter came and a tnak punched me into the propellers. I got incapped for like two seconds and then I died.

Blood harvest Bridge. A witch was on the bridge. I wanted to tease her by shoot her when on the edge on the bridge to make her fall off. She did. Right before the saferoom , I was dead. There was a witch behind me.

L4d2 versus - Dead Center Finale I was getting the finale gas can at the top next thing I know I'm dead. Spawn Glitch...Boomer spawned on top of me and exploded and made me fall.  
Left 4 Dead

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff