User Image

Sex: Female

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120 lbs

Build: Lean

Race: Dark Elf

Pets: N/A

Profession: Melee

Bio: Kyriana was born to a middle to upper class family in Bel. However, her mother died during her delivery and her father died when she was five no one knows why. She and her brother, Avalon, went to live with her aunt, Ismera, in the more classy part of Bel.

While her brother flourished she never seemed to fit in. Kyriana was and still is a curious soul. She likes to know the inner workings of peoples minds; how people truely are and not what they project to the world. This to makes Kyriana more prone to talk to people.

She left Bel when she was fifteen for two reasons. The first being that her aunt was trying to mold her into something she wasn't. The second being that she wanted to explore the lands outside of Bel. Needless to say that Avalon wasn't to thrilled, but he let her go understanding that she needed to leave. She writes to her brother now and again mainly to tell him she is alive and to check in on how his life is going so far.

Descriptive Stats:

Hair Color/ Style: Green and choppy with two long braids
Eye Color: orange
Skin Color: grayish black
Clothing: brown shirt and leggings with a short skirt over.
Weapons: Longbow
Jewlery: N/A
Markings: N/A

Possesions: Her clothing and longbow

Master: none
Friends: None
Acquaintances: Liyrin

-Spells: Level One Melee-

Weapon Specialty (Longbow)-
Choose one or two of the weapon types to gain the basic knowledge of how to use them. Each weapon type counts as one ability.

Evasion- “Kikerülés”
Temporarily increases reflexes by 50% . Lasts 30 seconds, has no effect of running speed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:32 pm
Dear Avalon,

I've reached the city of Vasuda and you would believe how many people actually talk! Yeah, I know I'm off on my weird little fettish on actually talking to people. I can't help it I just find people interesting! Anyway how is life back in Bel? Is Ismera still saying I need to come back? If she has you can tell her it will most likely not happen. I need more than what I had in Bel, I want to see places meet new people. I'm glad that you let me go on this little adventure of mine. I am sorry though, I know you wanted me to stay in Bel so I wouldn't get onto trouble. Anyway enough mushy stuff I'll write again soon and hopefully with more to say.

Your sister,
Kyriana

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 pm
Journal Post One:

Three years have passed since I left Bel to find a different life for myself. Vesuda has become a darker place now. There are still moments when I find myself thinking of returning to Bel. However, that would defeat the whole purpose of my leaving Bel in the first place. Lately I've been wandering through the market place, now the City of Rags, hidden under a cloak. Racial tensions are a bit to high for me to even be willing to show my face. I just hope that things here take a turn for the better.

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games