Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Palmistry:Pentagrams* {Does anyone even study this anymore?} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you at least read elements in the hands?
  If I knew what that was...
  Pfff! Can I read hands elements? hehe... alittle
  Yes, It's pretty basic knowlege
  Sorry. Not a clue
View Results

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:08 am
Actually, I have looked at that site, believe it or not I found alot more on there then I thought I would.

I was looking at the pentagram because one of my friends found one on her palm, only to realize it wasn't the thing I had found on that site. xD But I did find that I had a Magic M. So all was not futile :3

Thank you so much everyone for helping me out.

Morgandria, I really appreciate everything you've done for me, I hope that I can one day return the favor ;]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 am
"Magic M - The Magic M is a rare marking formed by the arrangement of the Heart, Head, Life, and Fate lines when they fall in such a way as to clearly mark the letter M in the palm of the hand. This is the mark of the Mother Goddess; it is a sign of good fortune, luck, and success. If the Fame Line happens to run close to the Fate Line, as if to reinforce its stroke in the M, the good fortune is doubled. "

Kinda funny to me, I have these "M's" on both palms, and no luck, fortune, nor success has yet to befall me, *sigh* oh well, mrgreen  

Nomek

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games