Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
What's this Symbol Floating around His Head???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You get what I'm trying to say?
  Yeah
  uhh... no
  I get it, but I can't help you...
  I like eggs
View Results

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:36 am
Hi all! Sorry for the absence. Military can take a lot out of you. I'm back in the desert again. I found some pagans down here, and we're all studying together (one is a Seer). Anyway, to business.

So we've been reading peoples auras, messing with elemental magic and such. Anyway, there is a guy that I'd been getting a bad vibe from lately. And the seer in our group has noticed a symbol floating around his head that he's been getting a bad feeling from himself. I'd draw it out and show you, but my photobucket isn't working so well.

So the best way I can describe it is a circle with (kinda) a swastika in it, except the north and south branches don't bend at the 90 degree angle. They stop short. And the symbol is spinning counterclockwise. I'll show you when I get the thing to work.

Does anybody have any clue on the meaning of it?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kind of like this?

"A fascist sign, used in for instance Sweden in the 1990s, meaning werewolf. According to ancient superstitions men were sometimes transformed into beings, half men, half wolves, extremely blood-thirsty and ferocious. These beings were called werewolves.
Werwölfe, German for werewolves, was the name chosen for the guerilla fighters Hitler and the Nazi top had planned should continue the fight against the invading Allies when Germany's Wehrmacht was defeated and the German territory was occupied. "

If this is what you're seeing, no wonder you're getting the creeps.  

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Seira Relur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:33 am
Azana Brown
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kind of like this?

"A fascist sign, used in for instance Sweden in the 1990s, meaning werewolf. According to ancient superstitions men were sometimes transformed into beings, half men, half wolves, extremely blood-thirsty and ferocious. These beings were called werewolves.
Werwölfe, German for werewolves, was the name chosen for the guerilla fighters Hitler and the Nazi top had planned should continue the fight against the invading Allies when Germany's Wehrmacht was defeated and the German territory was occupied. "

If this is what you're seeing, no wonder you're getting the creeps.

... well damn. Put a circle inside it and you got it exact. So what should that mean, I wonder?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:51 pm
Ergh, creepy. As for what it means either he is an actual werewolf (which I'm not sure I believe) or his personality is that of a blood-thirsty animal. Maybe he enjoys being around war because he wants to kill and not have to worry about going to jail?  

Kai Faeda

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff