Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Lost Tapes: Hellhound - Wicca Reference? Pshoff.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Nicolette ]

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:17 pm
Does anyone else watch this show? I mean the footage and story are completely fictitious, but I watch it for the thrill.

So this week their second half of the episode was of the "Hellhound", otherwise known as Black Shuck or Garm. However, it ended up involving a college 'circle', at best, of some neopagan culture. They had this student who was going to become an initiate, and they took her to the cemetery to initiate her. The supposed 'ruler' of the circle was mainly trying to scare this other student, and they were doing the ritual and repeating "Blessed be"s and all that crap. I thought it was weird that something like Lost Tapes would do that.

But on their way to the cemetery and when they actually get there, three of the students see the Hellhound three times, while the initiate had been wearing a blindfold the whole time. The initiate told the only male of the group to not look at the Hellhound, but as they're all driving home they all die, save for the initiate. And then the hellhound runs towards her and they walk off.

I'm sure it'd be a lot easier to understand if you youtube'd it. Any thoughts or comments on this? It sort of made me want to gag.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:52 am
I am not familiar with that program at all, but it sounds interesting. I'll check it out later today. Thanks for letting us know about it. Blessed Be.  

Angelbaby In Love

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:57 am
[ Nicolette ]
Does anyone else watch this show? I mean the footage and story are completely fictitious, but I watch it for the thrill.

So this week their second half of the episode was of the "Hellhound", otherwise known as Black Shuck or Garm. However, it ended up involving a college 'circle', at best, of some neopagan culture. They had this student who was going to become an initiate, and they took her to the cemetery to initiate her. The supposed 'ruler' of the circle was mainly trying to scare this other student, and they were doing the ritual and repeating "Blessed be"s and all that crap. I thought it was weird that something like Lost Tapes would do that.

But on their way to the cemetery and when they actually get there, three of the students see the Hellhound three times, while the initiate had been wearing a blindfold the whole time. The initiate told the only male of the group to not look at the Hellhound, but as they're all driving home they all die, save for the initiate. And then the hellhound runs towards her and they walk off.

I'm sure it'd be a lot easier to understand if you youtube'd it. Any thoughts or comments on this? It sort of made me want to gag.

Sounds like a real winnar there. I pretty much tune out most TV, especially if it purports to have some sort of involvement with any pagan faith or magic. It's junk food for the eyes.

And really...most people use "Blessed Be" out of context. If they were using it within the context of their initiation rite, it's actually more appropriately used there, than if they were simply using it as a salutation.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:26 am
Well, all I know is that Garm is the "Hellhound" of Norse mythology. So there's another oddity.  

Stahlsoldat

darkdagers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:19 pm
I saw that one I dint like it very much there was just something wrong with that group of people and what they were doing. stressed  
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games