User Image

Sex: Female

Height: 6"0'

Weight: 130lbs

Build: Tall, slender

Race: Human

Pets: N/A

Profession: Healer

Bio: The Tuuhikya clan originated from a small, quiet tribal village located in the Ruhen Forest west of Hetal. This village was peaceful and undisturbed by outsiders. Those who lived there were particularly proficient at healing, gathering food, and other survival skills. Like all children in her village, Hongvi was taught these ancient ways of the tribe.

When she turned 18, she underwent a sacred ritual that was believed to welcome spirits into an age of independence and grant them fortune with their choices in life. Following in the footsteps of many others from her tribe, Hongvi chose to go on a journey both physically and mentally. She intended to explore the lands in order to expand her knowledge of healing magic.

Before she left, she parents imparted with her some gifts.

From her father, she received a small dagger with a jagged edge. He told her that it was made for food gathering tasks such as cutting herbs and digging for roots. However, if the occasion demanded it then it was to serve as a defence.

From her mother, she was taught a spell that was intended to further help her to defend herself. It was a spell to bypass deceit and to find the truth. It was called Govorjen Resnica. Her mother hoped that the spell would guard Hongvi from any fools who sought to cheat her from whatever small possessions she held.

With these gifts and the well wishes of her parents, Hongvi left the village to explore the forest. She first wandered away to the west but coming to the river, she began to follow it. A year later, she arrived at Qadan. She felt no fear towards the barbarians there. As a child she had learned of cultures that were akin to theirs. Rather than fear she found an interest in them. There she gained a knowledge of the barbarian life and also learned to fight with her dagger at an average standard. For the next two and a half years, she offered her services there as a much needed healer.

At the age of 21 she decided to continue her journey. This time she left for the north, heading for Hetal. She had heard of their colourful life from the barbarians and decided that such a place would be ideal for expanding her knowledge. The travel took her six months to complete. She was astounded at the full and bustling streets. Qadan had certainly been a much louder place than her home village but Hetal was on a completely different level.

She soon found work and housing with a kind healer who was located at the centre of town. With such a large population she found that they were never out of business and made a decent living working with her new-found friend. She slowly got used to this way of life and after three years she decided once again to change her lifestyle.

She had heard of the Vanya Agency from the gossip at the local tavern. The exciting quests and jobs available there strongly attracted her adventurous spirit. For over a year she planned to leave her current job as a local healer however she was prevented by the difficulty of telling her partner that he would once again be the sole healer in the business. Finally, she mustered her courage to leave and enlisted her services as an Agent.

Descriptive Statistics

Hair Colour: Orange
Eye Colour: Green
Skin Colour: Brown
Clothing: Tribal garments
Weapons: Small jagged dagger
Jewellery: N/A
Markings: Tribal tattoos

Possessions: N/A

Master: N/A
Friends: N/A
Acquaintances: N/A

-Spells: Level One Healer-

• -Healing Wish- “Zacelitev Želeti”
    Heals minor cuts and bruises on caster and/or allies.
  • -Extract Poison- “Citat Strup”
    Nullifies poison in the body, is only effective if the caster knows what kind of poison is in effect.
  • -Fruit of Peace- “Sadje od Pokoj”
    Healer conjures a fruit that, when eaten, heals the mind of mental trauma.
  • -Spoken Truth- “Govorjen Resnica”
    If cast effectively, can cause target to spill anything they know that you wish to know. If not effectively cast, can only cause the target to verify if they know something.

Fan Art

[x] by Lumari

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:02 pm
Since departing from Hetal, I have travelled further than I ever have in my lifetime to arrive at Vanya. My new employment as an Agent has allowed me to experience much on my travels and I am glad that I decided to quit from my old job working as a Healer in the city. I am also grateful for my early childhood education in wilderness survival. I doubt I could have travelled so far if not for that. Especially considering the fact that I have walked all this way.

I believe that it has taken me a year and a half to arrive in these Southern lands. I have had much time to put my knowledge of the wild and of healing into practice. During my journey I also discovered a couple of plants that may be used in the purposes of healing and aid. These will surely prove useful in the future when I step outside of the city once again.

Until then however, I am yet to find lodging and accommodation for myself. I have no doubt that I could offer my services at the hospital and hope that I may also arrange for some housing in return for my assistance. I am yet to meet any friends in this city although I feel as though my pursuit for greater knowledge is identical to the pursuits of many others here.

We shall see what results in my stay here.

-H.T.

Lumari

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces