Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
aquarium question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am i a good owner?
  yes all is well in your kingdom
  hell if i know.
  you bring death and misery to every thing you touch.
View Results

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:18 am
so how do i raise my fishs' happiness? i keep putting crap in the bowel and nada.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:00 am
The happiness of your fish. Depends on how much time you spend with them. Different types of fish will respond differently. To music and the light setting for your tank. Higher priced fish will generally be happier and live for longer. But really, you can raise your tank to 100% using just the fish you get in the daily chance. I know of three people off the top of my head that have done this. Having more fish in your tank. Will raise your tank health faster. But really the key is figuring out what lighting and music your fish like. Just feeding them and tapping on the glass a bit. Will barely do anything for your fish. Change the music then save. And see how many of your fish show hearts. You want a song that all of your fish like. Then find the best light setting you can find. You will also want to alternate between a few songs every now and then.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:06 pm
thank you good sir.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers