Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Conan Goes Shooting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:47 pm

I don't know how many of you watch Late Night with Conan O'brien, but I think the show's hilarious. Usually I miss it, but I guess I just discovered hulu and searched up an episode.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/58299/late-night-with-conan-obrien-tue-feb-17-2009#s-p1-so-i0

This is yesterday's show. Conan gets to go shoot stuff with this guy, and drink liqour, breaking one of the four rules. Featured are an M249 SAW, an M-16 with M203 underbarrel launcher, an MP-5, and a SPAS-12 shotgun.

That segment's near the end, so you'll have to watch a lot of the episode to get to it, but Conan's funny so it's okay.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 am

At first I heard that Conan was being canceled, and now in this episode which I saw the night it aired, informed me that it was taking the slot before.

Yay! I like Conan! Although sometimes I don't watch it because I have to get up in the morning, but 10:00/10:30 is manageable.

OberFeldwebel

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:31 am

OberFeldwebel
At first I heard that Conan was being canceled, and now in this episode which I saw the night it aired, informed me that it was taking the slot before.

Yay! I like Conan! Although sometimes I don't watch it because I have to get up in the morning, but 10:00/10:30 is manageable.

Well there's two shows left of Late Night with Conan O'brien and then he's going to take over the Tonight Show for Jay Leno. I don't know what Leno's going to be doing.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Steven Colbert > Conan O'Brien

Freak_090
Captain

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Freak_090

I can't comment on that since I always forget which way the greater-than-less-than means which. But Colbert is pretty funny, I just almost never watch him for whatever reason.

Colbert and Conan do a string dance competition in that episode. Or maybe it was the one from the thirteenth...?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:29 am

ArmasTermin
Freak_090

I can't comment on that since I always forget which way the greater-than-less-than means which. But Colbert is pretty funny, I just almost never watch him for whatever reason.

Colbert and Conan do a string dance competition in that episode. Or maybe it was the one from the thirteenth...?
The side with the open mouth is the greater side. 1 > 0 & 1 < 2

chimpinator

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:42 am

chimpinator
ArmasTermin
Freak_090

The side with the open mouth is the greater side. 1 > 0 & 1 < 2
If you think of which side of the symbol is bigger or smaller, you'll always get it right. Think of it as an = sign in 3D perspective.
Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games