Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Episodes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torrent of Ardent Pathos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:42 am
I know i probably now sound like a noob but i need to know how many episodes there are in the series so i can buy the right thing thx  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:23 am
well there are 25 episodes in a season roughly, and their are 8 seasons out so about 200.  

Gambitx13

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:37 am
umm not quite. the show isn't really divided into seasons. there has been aboput one episode a week for the past 3 or 4 years. they are right now on episode 156. http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/ has bittorrents for the most recent 60 or so episodes. i dont think they are available in the us, but you can get some imports of the first 125, i dont know from where but i got a friend who has a friend so that is how i got mine. now the manga is up to like issue 200 something. there are lots of sites that offer d/ls of the issues of manga as they are translated.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:03 am
Owenlars2
umm not quite. the show isn't really divided into seasons. there has been aboput one episode a week for the past 3 or 4 years. they are right now on episode 156. http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/ has bittorrents for the most recent 60 or so episodes. i dont think they are available in the us, but you can get some imports of the first 125, i dont know from where but i got a friend who has a friend so that is how i got mine. now the manga is up to like issue 200 something. there are lots of sites that offer d/ls of the issues of manga as they are translated.

wrong, in the subtittled edition, i have season 5 and 8 have been released.  

Gambitx13

Torrent of Ardent Pathos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:50 am
Thx i was going to buy some off ebay and wasnt sure how many there were  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:19 pm
Well...there's more than 156. ^^``

-And I can download pretty much any episode from 1-156, so if anyone needs an episode, just contact me on gaia or AIM. (My AIM is RetardxPositive)

Handle_With_Care

Desmant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:51 pm
Episode 157 just came out actually.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out