Hi!!
View Results

Tayi Monster

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:49 pm
I LOVE CHINESE FOOD!!! It is DELICIOUS!!! You know what sucks though... I am a vegetarian now so... no ORANGE CHICKEN!!! sad I love fortune cookies though... not because they are gross silly, it's what they say! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:26 am
Citlayi
I LOVE CHINESE FOOD!!! It is DELICIOUS!!! You know what sucks though... I am a vegetarian now so... no ORANGE CHICKEN!!! sad I love fortune cookies though... not because they are gross silly, it's what they say! smile

orange chicken is so full of carbs.. that's a no-no for me.. ^_^ i like you your a vegetarian// *glomps* 3nodding  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:20 am
VampressLeona
Love FOOD haha. and the cookies are great fun.

Interesting about the trivia...
I watched an interesting show that said that they were created to brighten the days of people who worked on rail roads or mines or something bleak and dismal like that. So when they opened it they had little sayings in them to make them smile...
What's purple Moonlight Haze without a topic on food? I remember we used to make them often. XD

About that show....wow! So that's who they were made to entertain.
PS: I wonder how much that person gets paid to come up with sayings to put on those pieces of paper.... ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:24 am
Citlayi
It is delicious. ^--^
Orange Chicken? I think i tried that before and it's not bad! ^__^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:55 pm
To whoever said it earlier, the reason DT and Fate don't get forune cookies is they really are just an american thing.

I remember those fruit jelly cups when I was a kid too.
I always hated jello but I liked those. I think it was because they were usually a bit more solid and not so jiggly as jello.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:21 am
Yeah they were more solid. Oh! I remember that it was sold in normal stores here like supermarket. I think the reason it stopped being sold was b/c a kid choked on it and the mother demanded they were dangerous and to be taken off shelves (american stores at least).....*sigh* (rant time) It's sad when some parents just blame a food/company instead of thinking...hm...maybe I should watch the kid or tell them to eat it slowly or something. I was small and I never chocked on them. sweatdrop
I still find them in foreign food stores....

^_^ Well back on subject: What flavor did you like? I liked the yellow ones best I think.

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:01 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
VampressLeona

I watched an interesting show that said that they were created to brighten the days of people who worked on rail roads or mines or something bleak and dismal like that. So when they opened it they had little sayings in them to make them smile...
What's purple Moonlight Haze without a topic on food? I remember we used to make them often. XD

PS: I wonder how much that person gets paid to come up with sayings to put on those pieces of paper.... ^^
yeah....that would be an interesting job. I would want a bunch of "bad" fortune cookies....like the ones that are very precise and say stuff like (your sister is coming to town with a surprise) or something like that and have some of them be ominous ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:38 am
VampressLeona
Moonlight_HuangHou
VampressLeona

yeah....that would be an interesting job. I would want a bunch of "bad" fortune cookies....like the ones that are very precise and say stuff like (your sister is coming to town with a surprise) or something like that and have some of them be ominous ^__^

A while ago my mom and I were talking about how we should make a fortune cookie company so we could make cookies like,
"Did you eat the orange chicken? Poor you..."
"I'd get out of there... right now."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:49 am
Zizzykitty
VampressLeona
Moonlight_HuangHou
VampressLeona

A while ago my mom and I were talking about how we should make a fortune cookie company so we could make cookies like,
HAHA I had a friend make "fortune oranges" he would peel off the navel of the oranges and stuff fortunes into them. They would say stuff like "satan wishes you a happy birthday" and "im still watching you" my one friend got the latter one while she had a stalker and it freaked her out because she didnt know the guy who did it at the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:47 pm
VampressLeona
Zizzykitty
VampressLeona
Moonlight_HuangHou
VampressLeona

HAHA I had a friend make "fortune oranges" he would peel off the navel of the oranges and stuff fortunes into them. They would say stuff like "satan wishes you a happy birthday" and "im still watching you" my one friend got the latter one while she had a stalker and it freaked her out because she didnt know the guy who did it at the time.

Haha, fortune oranges. That's brilliant.

I should do that then leave them in random places, park benches and such. See what people do.

That'd suck to get something like that while you had a stalker though, I'd be scared.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas