Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Janos + Cookies =
  CUTE! :3
  It's what makes him so sweet...
  Sugar high!
  Sad Kain...HE WANTS COOKIES TOO!
  Where did all the pants go? I think Raziel stole them...
  Left sock plus spider kneecap = ?FTW
View Results

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:12 pm
* I realize this may or may not belong in the art share forum, and the powers that be may move it there if they wish to. I just wanted to post it here first to make sure everyone knew it was actually here, because I realize noone really visits the subforums anymore. *

I'd like to archive (and showcase) here all of the truly awesome LOK artwork I found across the net, and I encourage other people to join in as well. Please be sure to credit the original artist pwease! And if said piece doesn't exactly have a 'quality' feel to it, but it makes you laugh hard anyway, add it!

The artist I would like to feature first, is kainthevampirelord of Deviant Art. She's mostly Kain (BO2) centric. Check out her page!

She makes some awesome coins, three of which feature Kain! Here's one of the best ones:

User Image

Vae Victus!

User Image

And the last one: A bedsheet banner that turned out to be absolutely stunning!

User Image

Please let me know what you think!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:58 pm
eek eek eek I WANT THAT BANNER!!!

By the way... Where did the whole Janos/cookies thing come from? It's something that's been around for ages on the net... confused  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image

First of all, that bed sheet is BOSS.

Second, this post belongs in the Art Share subforum.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:54 pm
Kitty Zombie
User Image

First of all, that bed sheet is BOSS.

Second, this post belongs in the Art Share subforum.

Go ahead and move it if you want to. I wasn't sure that it belonged there mostly because most of the art isn't mine. Not only that, but I would have liked people to be aware of this thread before it might have been moved. Not a lot of people visit the subforums anymore.

Bluetabbycat
eek eek eek I WANT THAT BANNER!!!

By the way... Where did the whole Janos/cookies thing come from? It's something that's been around for ages on the net... confused

Well, I've looked around, and I traced it to Roxxy-chan on DA (I'm going to feature her next 3nodding ). Although she might not be the originator, a lot of people agree she was the first one to bring it to that community. It probably started on some obscure fanfiction. I'll have to see if there are any other fiction sites apart from FF.net that has something for LOK.  

Scrab Demon

The Sarafan Stronghold - Art Share and Mini Shops

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff