Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magica Gothique

Back to Guilds

For those of Goth and Wiccan and/or Pagan Culture. Always looking for new members! 

Tags: Goth, Wicca, Pagan, Occult, New Age 

Reply ★ Magica Gothique ★
Goth & Parents Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Bandita

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:28 pm
-Mizuki Of Lux-
Darkness Bandita
believe me i wanted to at first, but the rage to her subsided when my best friend introduced me to a rather sexy person as "Wednesday Adams" he giggled but i went bright red and jabbed him in the side. I cant get over that for some reason... so i havent hung out with him the whole week and now im lonely. crying I dont know why that was so embarrasing...

D'aww! D:

thank you, that means alot... But i just dont know what to do lately. Alot of people are being jerks to me for no discernable reason... Especially some dude calling himself Mitsh on this website, i posted the fact that im a necromancer and hes been riding me with all sorts of hard to answer questions and mocking. Its been making me feel rather upset.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:15 pm
Darkness Bandita
-Mizuki Of Lux-
Darkness Bandita
believe me i wanted to at first, but the rage to her subsided when my best friend introduced me to a rather sexy person as "Wednesday Adams" he giggled but i went bright red and jabbed him in the side. I cant get over that for some reason... so i havent hung out with him the whole week and now im lonely. crying I dont know why that was so embarrasing...

D'aww! D:

thank you, that means alot... But i just dont know what to do lately. Alot of people are being jerks to me for no discernable reason... Especially some dude calling himself Mitsh on this website, i posted the fact that im a necromancer and hes been riding me with all sorts of hard to answer questions and mocking. Its been making me feel rather upset.

Wow. What a jackass. Some people just can't mind their own bussiness. Meh. Just ignore him. ;]

And your a necromancer?

Sweet.

-Mizuki Of Lux-

Darkness Bandita

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:41 pm
-Mizuki Of Lux-
Darkness Bandita
-Mizuki Of Lux-
Darkness Bandita

D'aww! D:

Wow. What a jackass. Some people just can't mind their own bussiness. Meh. Just ignore him. ;]

And your a necromancer?

Sweet.

Yeah, alot of people give me crap for that, and some people keep telling me that its bad karma, but isnt it necessary to do the "bad" stuuf in order to keep the world balanced? I dont know, the only thing karma has ever done to me is wisdom teeth removal. I knew it was karma when my insurance didnt qualify me for the true surgery and i had to be awake when they pulled em! it was horrifying!!! But meh, i cant really ignore him, he IS my best friend... But im gonna try to set some new rules that maybe he'll follow, like "Dont effing call me that." or "Quit with the jackass-ness." Sound good?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:50 pm
Darkness Bandita
-Mizuki Of Lux-
Darkness Bandita
-Mizuki Of Lux-
Darkness Bandita

D'aww! D:

And your a necromancer?

Sweet.

Yeah, alot of people give me crap for that, and some people keep telling me that its bad karma, but isnt it necessary to do the "bad" stuuf in order to keep the world balanced? I dont know, the only thing karma has ever done to me is wisdom teeth removal. I knew it was karma when my insurance didnt qualify me for the true surgery and i had to be awake when they pulled em! it was horrifying!!! But meh, i cant really ignore him, he IS my best friend... But im gonna try to set some new rules that maybe he'll follow, like "Dont effing call me that." or "Quit with the jackass-ness." Sound good?

I suppose so, if your willing to take it all afterwards. Honestly though, i personally don't believe in karma. I do believe in the balance in the world though. Equivalence. But sure, tell him that. xD  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

vampire_16

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:44 pm
my mother actually kicked me out because of the way i dress and such....she said that i embarassed her when she brought me around her friend and thier kids that were my age....now i live with my dad and step mom and everything is fine with them...they support me in my style and my step mom even helps me out with outfits for certain events i go to...sometimes she borrows some of my stuff for themed parties biggrin so it all turned out for the better getting kicked out  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:08 pm
I live with my old grandparents.

They don't notice me much.

My style has never been too wild anyway.

Ghostly Pie

vanchaswolfcub

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 am
My dad is okay with me wearing eveything but the pants (aka mallgoth) because if the school see's me wearing them I'll get my butt in trouble. Which I dont mind he gives a good reason. No one in my family would really care, they know I wont go off into an "emo" corner and cut myself, or any of the bullcrap. They know that I like the style of clothing and as long as it isn't risky they really dont care.
Though my "mum" if I don't her I dont believe in God or any of the Christain stuff, my a$$ would be out the door without clothes on. She would really dissown me. But I have about a year and almost four months before I'm 18, by then I will tell her and then probbly end up leaving after that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:00 am
Well, my father used to be indifferent about it but honestly, it came out of nowhere one day that he didn't want me to wear any black or such things....of course I didn't listen. My mother has always been indifferent about it. From the begining she was like "well, that's an interesting outfit" and the occasional "who died? hahaha" XD i started getting into the subculture right after I turned 12. I had no influences. No one to tell me what it's all about. No one to show me the music....I learned everything I know about it now on my own.

My father is less paranoic about it now. My style has changed with my age. I look much more feminine and sophisticated with black velvet and lace than I did as a 12 year old in a black T shirt, scuffed combat boots and ripped jeans. lol! My mom actually tells me I look beautiful now, like every time she sees me right after I'm done doing my hair and make up : ) which makes me very happy for while I couldn't care less about my father's approval or opinion, I care deeply about what my mother thinks or feels. She sometimes even bursts into a frenzy of excitement when I'm online shopping and she sees some beautiful gothy shoes or clothing XD

I'm still waiting for 18 so I can go a teensy bit "crazier" with my style than I am now. haha! but thank God my mother accepts me as I am. 3nodding  

PinUp_Burlesque Doll

labrat1365

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 pm
my mother and sister do not mind but she thinks i am going to get killed and nobody else in my family cares about me enough to notice . thankfully everyone at my school is absolutely terrified of me and those who bother to speak to me become friends.
i got into the culture when i was ten but i was not even allowed to wear black until last year so i am pretty new  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:28 pm
Unfortunately, I had to hide a lot of my clothes from my dad. He is extremely closed-minded about it all. My mother thought it was weird, and told me to not wear it around my sister because I'd "influence her in the wrong direction". So now my sister wears camo and combat boots, and we're the best of friends. If any of my other relatives found out, I'd be shunned forevermore. Especially if they found out about my love of Lillith (Not meaning Adam's first wife who turned into a baby-eating demon; the original Lillith, a Sumerian goddess).  

Vanilla_Redemption

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Captain

Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Yeah, I had to hide s**t from my stepfather stare

He's throw it away

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:03 am
My mom was goth so she doesn't really care. my grandpa is a lil freaked out and says " Why can't you dress like a girl??" My grandma thinks that I'm going to hell because i wear all black. My dad left because I'm goth. My sister is scared of me.  

XxXBeAutiFul_ChaOSXxX

GilAskan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 pm
XxX emo_princess101 XxX
My grandma thinks that I'm going to hell because i wear all black.

Nuns and Reverends wear all black. They're hell-bound too, hmm? The Amish predominantly wear black too.

//how I'd respond.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:41 pm
I've never really dressed gothic, unless wearing black t-shirts with blue jeans counts. But, I did once have a spike choker. My mom has never cared, she would have thought it a bit weird, but Halloween is her favorite holiday, so she may have had a kick out of it smile I am Wiccan, and my mom has pretty much known from the beginning. My mom always trusted me, and I can say there's only 2 things she was ever disappointed about. The first was losing my virginity at 16 and the other was getting pregnant/dropping out of college (and not married and with a loser to boot). I think those are both reasonable, to a degree. But, I was comfortable enough with her to tell her about my lost virginity about one week after. She wasn't happy, but took me to the doctor to get on the pill. More than anything, she wants me to be safe and happy.

She was the first one I told about being Wiccan, and since then I've told almost my whole family. Just a few days ago, I actually told my grandmother. (Who then replied, with a puzzled look, "What's... Wicca?") Everyone I've told has been fine with it, except my ex-fiance, who tried to convert me, while simultaneously using drugs behind my back and doing a number of other bad things too graphic for Gaia. Now I'm married to a fellow Pagan. His biological parents are both Pagan, but his adoptive parents are not... extremely not. They don't know, but they're always telling us that we need to get into a church. It's quite annoying, because we are not always financially independent, and they help us out. So if we told them, that would probably stop, and may even involve them trying to take our kids away. So we can't even tell our kids that we're pagan, and the oldest is old enough to be asking us why we don't go to church, and calling us hypocrites because we expect her to do things and have morals but we don't even go to church. I'm afraid she'll probably grow up to be just as hypocritical as her grandparents, bossy and showy but without real compassion for her fellow man.

Oh, but as to the adults throwing your clothing away... I had quite a few thongs mysteriously disappear when I was living with my grandparents *giggle*
At least they were cheap, and easily replaced twisted  

RubyC

★ Magica Gothique ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas