MC modifications?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:18 pm
I wonder if they will ever release modified versions of old MCs. I thought that would be nice when I was equipping Winter Rose on one of my other Gaians and wished that it was red. Yellow or pink would be nice too.

They released the Magical Girl in other colors, couldn't they do that with other items?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:42 pm
They might eventually.

I'd be willing to bet they'd probably release them as a super rare prize in an annoying rando-box like the fortune egg or the famestar tickets xp

Then again, they did release the pixie in red as an MC. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:03 am
Oooo that would be nice. I'd love a pair of demonic bracelets. They need more of the angelic/demonic stuff. The demonic items are some of my favorite things to wear.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:03 am
User Image

I would love if some of these MCs came out in different colors, maybe some more EIs too, like the moon. The silver is pretty.

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:32 am
I agree that winter rose would be very pretty in some other colors too.. maybe blue and purple? biggrin

Or a green pixie to go with original pixie and sprite... you know, same style but different poses ^^ And maybe remake of Autumn glory (love it!) something to do with spring maybe... green leaves and colorfull flovers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:50 pm
if we bug them enough we just might - they did that with the wool shirts, but that's just a gold item
I think it would be nice if the white of the winter rose was actually white not some pink/blue/purple white  

Neiina

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff